What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitoh fans poke fun at Dragons during record win

MattJ

Juniors
The string of 5 losses mid season has killed us, frustrating isnt a strong enough word, we have a team that can compete with anyone in the comp on the right day, we just need to intorduce some consistency. Hopefully 2010 is the year we see that happen.

I think the dragons fans deserve a rap for saturday night and the way they have responded on these forums, they have been very gratious in defeat.

Then again, i guess its not the end of the world when you know you will still be around for at least another 3 weeks yet.

I think you guys need to re-ignite your defensive intensity, a few of the tries we put on during that game were the softest we have scored all season, and thats something i could never have imagined i would be saying about that game leading up to it, especially considering you were at full strength and playing to keep a hold of the minor premiership.

Anyway, good luck in the finals, see you at the sheild.

LL3

Juniors
Question for you?
Souths have had played a few games needing desperately to make the semis, when push came to shove in these do or die games what did Souths do?

A: CHOKE

When it didnt matter, what did they do ?

See ya in the semis !

Dave Q

Coach
Question for you?
Souths have had played a few games needing desperately to make the semis, when push came to shove in these do or die games what did Souths do?

See ya in the semis !

Fair enough, true and correct, but we still taught you guys a lesson on how to play rugby league.

And we did it wth a second string side, many of whom would never be selected in firsts based on merit rather than need.

I hope you can go all the way ...just so we have the satisfaction of knowing what could have been.

When da Saints!

Dave Q

Coach
Two things you can count on each year.

1. Souths to underperform until they get to the point where they can no longer make the finals. Then we look like world beaters all of a sudden.

2. The Dragons to look like world beaters all year until it comes to crunch time and then they choke their way out the back door.

Next couple of weeks will be interesting, especially if the Dragons find themselves lining up against Parramatta two weeks in a row.

Wisdom.

Fein

First Grade
Question for you?

See ya in the semis !

While I'd hardly call it a choke by us, I will bow to your greater knowledge in this area. :lol::lol:

Latest posts