What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs boss mocks Super 14

About the only thing you own LF is a copy of the "Bea Arthur issue Playboy" with all the pages stuck together.

The fact that you're conceited just makes it funny. A "Renowned League Expert" funny way.

rugbynotsoccer, deal with the fact that in Australia, where it matters to most people who frequent this site, Union is running a very poor third and will never be better than that.

And why isn't this barking crap beetle being sent to TFC where he belongs?

taipan

Referee
rugbynotsoccer said:
wow your really smart.. quoting another person and trying to mock me with another persons words..

A rugby lite RL says RU has only ENG NZ AUS as competitive nations does that make all of you total dumbasses :roll:

Good on Lebanon with RL congrats but i couldn't care about lebanon province. Wonder what Syria plays.

At last report Syria was not being swamped with home grown union
players or fans.
BTW Lebanon is a country not a province,who is the dumbass ?

dimitri

First Grade
:clap: :clap: :clap:

no flavour

bad for you (full of phenylanalyne)

and a poor imitation of the real thing

Everlovin' Antichrist said:
About the only thing you own LF is a copy of the "Bea Arthur issue Playboy" with all the pages stuck together.

The fact that you're conceited just makes it funny. A "Renowned League Expert" funny way.

rugbynotsoccer, deal with the fact that in Australia, where it matters to most people who frequent this site, Union is running a very poor third and will never be better than that.

You know the funny thing about people like you...

Ive been away from this forum for a good three months. I dont know who you are or why your so upset with me (And I dont care).

But look at you, carrying on like a goose......are you still upset over something I said! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Loser.

EvertonFC

Juniors
LF says Richo is about promoting himself............

Thats good from someone who has their name on their avatar and twice in the sig, and calls themselves the king of the internet

#-o

:lol: :lol:

nospam49 said:
Everlovin' Antichrist said:

You know the funny thing about people like you...

Ive been away from this forum for a good three months. I dont know who you are or why your so upset with me (And I dont care).

But look at you, carrying on like a goose......are you still upset over something I said! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Loser.

Something you said? lol

Christ, I barely remember you but the one thing I do remember is that you're a bit too enamoured with someone that you probably shouldn't be enamoured with, yourself.

And if anyone is doubtful of that statement, refer to Everton FC's nail-on-the-head post.

DIEHARD

----
nospam49 said:
Good to see I still own diehard. Still trying to butch up on the back of an actor hey DH? :lol:

You don't own any one League Geek. Be nice Fatbot, I was.

nospam49 said:
Ive been away from this forum for a good three months.

I don't think anyone even noticed.

Kiwipanther

Juniors
Misty Bee said:
LF is part of the Penrith culture - anyone who brings a premiership to the club must be bagged mercilessly.

BTW, nice cameo from the Yawnionnotsoccer - who is the entire fan base for WA yawnion. Hope you enjoy Stupid 14 for the 2 weeks that it is on!

No only that turd Gould :)

Kiwipanther said:
Misty Bee said:
LF is part of the Penrith culture - anyone who brings a premiership to the club must be bagged mercilessly.

BTW, nice cameo from the Yawnionnotsoccer - who is the entire fan base for WA yawnion. Hope you enjoy Stupid 14 for the 2 weeks that it is on!

No only that turd Gould :)

:lol:

I have to say, it was a weird comment. I mean...who has brought a premiership to the club that been bagged?

Unlike some clubs, Panthers fans support their players. 8)