What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs run in

blacklock

Juniors
Being a dragons fan, theres a rivalry between our teams....

however i hope you guys get into the finals and do well :) your team are performing beautifully and showing alot of guts. If theres any chance of a fairytale ending, the rabbitohs can pull it off.

so crossing my fingers for your team! will make for an exciting finals series. goodluck guys:)

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
thanks very much. Refreshing to have a dragons fan here that isn't a troll.

Hoping our injury toll can improve from here in... asotasi should be back next week, but merrit may be missing. Sutton has a fractured hand, but will needle it and play i would presume. Going to be a tough task getting up over the broncs though.

Hope your mob can turn it around too and secure a top 4 spot. I hate having only one sydney game in the first round of the finals...

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Being a dragons fan, theres a rivalry between our teams....

however i hope you guys get into the finals and do well :) your team are performing beautifully and showing alot of guts. If theres any chance of a fairytale ending, the rabbitohs can pull it off.

so crossing my fingers for your team! will make for an exciting finals series. goodluck guys:)

Don't be like that. It makes it very, very hard to tar all of you merkins with the same brush.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Nice respectful post. But if we can't go all the way I'd rather one of the big clubs that are our rivals do it than some random nuffy team.