What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs v Bulldogs

legend

Coach
Furrycat, I am doing the live update and Patten always gets pinged for unsportsmanlike conduct every game. He along with Corey Hughes are two of the grubbiest players in the NRL. Patten is even low enough to put the hits on after his opponent has scored. I just hope he takes on blokes like Carl Webb more often.

BTW, he blew a scoring chance right on the strokeof half time. Dogs may still win this as ten points against Souths can be made up in quick time but I love Karma against serial grubs like Hughes and Patten.

innsaneink

Referee
[furrycat] said:
I'm listening to the radio dickhead. I hear what they see - obviously they saw wrong. Fool.

Maybe you should just stfu if you dunno what youre talking bout.

:lol: Radio

Iafeta

Referee
[furrycat] said:
Who is updating the Leagueunlimited updates?
Serial boofhead Luke Patten

He did nothing wrong. Clown.

Came up with a leg pull. Given the situation, I didn't find anything wrong with the decision, despite Gary Freeman and his gang suggesting otherwise. I mean, according to Freeman, every head high is sweet and play on no worries :lol:

[furrycat]

Coach
innsaneink said:
Maybe you should just stfu if you dunno what youre talking bout.

:lol: Radio

:arrow:
There is no need for you to be a complete f**ktard. What is funny about the radio? Some of us have to work so the radio is the best option :roll: Wanker.

[furrycat] said:
There is no need for you to be a complete f**ktard. What is funny about the radio? Some of us have to work so the radio is the best option :roll: Wanker.
Don't expect any more of the ink.

You'll be dissapointed if you do.

:lol:

innsaneink

Referee
[furrycat] said:

Keep going then mate......lets just see how much is lost between the people that are seeing it on radio- you hearing their description and then your posting it here....your original post shows just how misunderstood one could be.....you wanna look more of a fool than your usual self, go right ahead

TUFF TITAN

Juniors
th_coi020.jpg
THIS IS ALL TO GEY FOR i & ME ;()

[furrycat]

Coach
Do you have to read it? Put me on ignore. Until then grow the f**k up - Have fun losing without Benji.

And don't say "WE BEAT THE SHARKS :)"
1. It is the sharks
2. They had no Kimmorley
3. It is the sharks

Now feck off and go bother someone else.

[furrycat]

Coach
legend said:
Furrycat, I am doing the live update and Patten always gets pinged for unsportsmanlike conduct every game. He along with Corey Hughes are two of the grubbiest players in the NRL. Patten is even low enough to put the hits on after his opponent has scored. I just hope he takes on blokes like Carl Webb more often.

BTW, he blew a scoring chance right on the strokeof half time. Dogs may still win this as ten points against Souths can be made up in quick time but I love Karma against serial grubs like Hughes and Patten.

Point taken ;-)