What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs v Bulldogs

aids

Bench
an exciting game
patton didn't deserver to be sent but merrit DID deserve a penalty for being held off the ball from that kick.
horrible injury toll for the bunnies, and they did blow a few chances.

bulldogs stole a win today, i think they were as lucky as bunnies were unlucky.
mason and holdsworth standouts for dogs
cusak and gulavou, polglaise standouts for rabbits.

Bumble

First Grade
Merritt wasn't too bad today except for the bombed try, which is a big enough error to see him dropper because Mellor was ok...except now Hegs is gone for 8 weeks!

God, how bad was Mark Minichiello?

rabbitohs played really well in the 1st half, and the dogs played really well in the 2nd half..
what makes me happy is we finished the game in good form, rather than start the game in good form and finish in bad form..
unlucky to rabbitohs and good luck to them next week

manly and bulldogs will be a cracker, i doubt there will be more than 6 points difference
good luck to manly..

but most of all go the doggies!!

sunny

why is it that souths attract such sympathy? if any other club opened the season with 5 straight losses, people would be on here laughing their heads off, thinking it was a great joke.

GO THE DOGS!

Was out there today, a cracking atmosphere. Great stuff!

innsaneink

Referee
Rise Against said:
just shows the level of intelligence you have. Unbeliveable how someone such as yourself could be admin. You are just pathetic.. the wheel turns
You....you, the king of the internet insult....talking about intelligence?

:lol:

Rise Against said:
el diablo

you really are a f**kwit
Rise Against said:
innsanenik

47-12

eat a dick u pathetitc idiot

mcbulldog

Juniors
f**k some of the posters on this forum are idiots, some of you are looking for a fight rather than posting anything worthwhile...

but on a better note, what a game today...one of the best games i've been to, the crowd was awesome...how nuts did everyone go when patten made the break, fantastic....pity the ref smith didn't live up to the occasion

>zuzu<

Juniors
I think i have to watch the game on tv, because the majority of the Rabbitohs points came in that 10 minute period when Patten was off. Sorry but besides that, they werent that threatening.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol: Someone here was ripping into Patten... I would've given him a couple of Player of the Match points. When I got inside the ground yesterday arvo (sunburnt from sitting in the NAB Arena at the Show) I couldn't believe the sea of blue and white. Souths home game... :lol: - we deserved that crowd to be part of our figures lol.

P.S. Steve Folkes, please rehabilitate Utai ASAP, Cutler almost killed us yesterday, and the BunBuns knew to target him too.

Lastly, we relied on the presence of Sonny too much in the 30 minutes before he came on. Once that pressure was out of the way, we were able to kick into gear. I just hope that doesn't happen again. Sonny isn't your direction - he's a sensational ball runner, don't rely on him for confidence or motivation or we'll end up like Wests & Newcastle.

Latest posts