What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs Vs Warriors

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yeah he steered us around well in the absence of Adam. They will be a great halves combo when AR returns :D

Yep Keary is getting good experience and adding more to his game without Adam.

It will benefit us a lot and make us more dangerous when Adam comes back.

Sutto has been very good as well covering at 5/8 in the mean time.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Another good thing to see today was completion rates and penalties. I think there were 7 total penalties for the match, a great game and I honestly really enjoyed that.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yes it was him, he must have backed the Warriors. I hope we can beat saints well when we play them next.

I hope we beat them in R19 at SCG:):)

I really don't like St George, had quite a few bad experiences with their supporter base and some of my friends have too.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Another good thing to see today was completion rates and penalties. I think there were 7 total penalties for the match, a great game and I honestly really enjoyed that.

Yeah good completion rate from us and a bad completion rate from Warriors:lol:

southsport

First Grade
I hope we beat them in R19 at SCG:):)

I really don't like St George, had quite a few bad experiences with their supporter base and some of my friends have too.

Dragons and their supporters generally don't like us, it's not just Gasnier, Roy Masters and the like it's the club itself.

Miagi

Juniors
Yeah you're right about Grant, he's starting to find more consistency and having a strong impact. It would be good if he can cut out the penalty he gives away in nearly every game.

Lowe is playing very well too and has cut out giving away penalties. Lowe keeps topping the list for highest tacklers in our team and has been hitting the ball up well.

Mate I think Madge will sort out that issue with Grant as he did with Lowe which turned his game overnight.

We have players coming back soon as well which usually makes players think about their games.

He is the master at getting the best out of our players .. I like how he doesn't get to far in front of himself.

alien

Referee
Dragons and their supporters generally don't like us, it's not just Gasnier, Roy Masters and the like it's the club itself.

was that always the case, or only since st.george merged with illawarra??? maybe they are just jealous that they had to merge and start their premiership tally again (where their first grade side only has 1 premiership now, instead of 15), whereas souths continue on and have 21 premierships :)

Miagi

Juniors
Yep Keary is getting good experience and adding more to his game without Adam.

It will benefit us a lot and make us more dangerous when Adam comes back.

Sutto has been very good as well covering at 5/8 in the mean time.

Yes its good having a player in the club of JS caliber who can cover in the halves for us if one gets injured. Not many clubs have this luxury :)

Rabbits20

Immortal
Mate I think Madge will sort out that issue with Grant as he did with Lowe which turned his game overnight.

We have players coming back soon as well which usually makes players think about their games.

He is the master at getting the best out of our players .. I like how he doesn't get to far in front of himself.

Yeah Madge will sort it out with Grant as you've said.

When our players are back Madge will say to the media (when they say how do you keep the boys up?) that there is great competition for spots and if guys don't perform they'll be held accountable.

It's great listening to typical Madge talk shutting up the stupid media.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yeah, we threw it around a bit, AJ's try at the end was funny, Walker didn't know where to go but he got it to AJ and Manu didn't know where he went.

Manu was ready for the long flight home:lol:

Past when he normally goes to bed:lol::lol:

southsport

First Grade
was that always the case, or only since st.george merged with illawarra??? maybe they are just jealous that they had to merge and start their premiership tally again (where their first grade side only has 1 premiership now, instead of 15), whereas souths continue on and have 21 premierships :)

As you said, Souths have more premierships and Souths won the premiership in '67 the year their 11 straight premierships ended.........both clubs have fiercely loyal supporters.

Rabbits20

Immortal
As you said, Souths have more premierships and Souths won the premiership in '67 the year their 11 straight premierships ended.........both clubs have fiercely loyal supporters.

St George members/supporters are so loyal that they walk out of Kogarah Jubilee Oval when they are winning with 12minutes left. It was clear to see on ch 9.

The other day they were beating Sharks 36-6 after 68mins and more than 1,000 left. Lol:lol:

When St George started losing 3 years ago or whatever it was I know people who cancelled their memberships. I told them this is when your club really needs support but they didn't care.

Miagi

Juniors
Yeah Madge will sort it out with Grant as you've said.

When our players are back Madge will say to the media (when they say how do you keep the boys up?) that there is great competition for spots and if guys don't perform they'll be held accountable.

It's great listening to typical Madge talk shutting up the stupid media.

Yes , he keeps his cards very close to his chest which is good.

Latest posts