What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

rabbits vs dragons: charity shield game

Redback71

First Grade
looks like it will be on fuel tv instead of fox sports this year.
Was gonna watch it but looks like we are ripped off again as fuel tv costs extra...:x

looks like it will be on fuel tv instead of fox sports this year.
Was gonna watch it but looks like we are ripped off again as fuel tv costs extra...:x

i believe its been replayed on Sunday on fox sports ,

but yeh ripped off that Im not gonna see it live.

Redback71

First Grade
Sat 28th Feb

fox sports 1- soccer live
fox sports 2- union live
fox sports 3- cricket live

effnic

Bench
f**k knows how there are still rugby league fans out there without foxtel dead set how do you live?

BrisVegas

Juniors
f**k knows how there are still rugby league fans out there without foxtel dead set how do you live?

It's not too hard for Broncos fans in SE-QLD to go without Foxtel. For the handful of Broncos games that aren't on FTA, I'll either go down to the pub or over to a mates place.

alexc

It's not too hard for Broncos fans in SE-QLD to go without Foxtel. For the handful of Broncos games that aren't on FTA, I'll either go down to the pub or over to a mates place.

Haha if broncos arent on a friday night I am genuienly suprised! I love it at lang park on a friday night because we can all go out afterwards. However I do miss sunday afternoon games which we are lucky to get these days.

Hindyscrack

Bench
Why the hell isnt it being show on main event so everyone can access it, or even shown on one of the other channels by accessing via the red button?

MsStorm

Bench
i believe its been replayed on Sunday on fox sports ,

but yeh ripped off that Im not gonna see it live.

Replayed on Sunday:roll: too late~wanted to see it live.
Surely they could have put it on another channel we could access without extra costs.

Has anyone ever tried to ring Foxtel and got to speak to a person?:lol:

Replayed on Sunday:roll: too late~wanted to see it live.
Surely they could have put it on another channel we could access without extra costs.

Has anyone ever tried to ring Foxtel and got to speak to a person?:lol:

It might be possibly on live , we may get Fuel free that night as it may be given because its like an overflow. So when they cant fit it on the normal channels they let us access the channel for that one show.
fingers crossed

Latest posts