What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raider 69 BIG Yapper

cooba

Juniors
Here is what Raider Traitor 69 said on the Gold Coast site:
So boys we got the obvious - Preston Campbell who is all but a cert to join the Coast but who else would you like to see come to the Gold Coast in 2007?

From canberra we acually got the following off contract in 2006:
the ones in bold are blokes id be after if i were the coast

Jermaine Ale
Marshall Chalk

Jason Croker (1 yr option with canberra)
Ben Cross
Terry Campese
Matthew Gafa
Bronx Goodwin
Phil Graham
Michael Howell
David Howell
Kris Kahler
Terry Martin
Josh Miller
Beau Mundine
Michael Robertson
Alan Rothery
Nathan Smith
Alan Tongue
Michael Weyman
Jason Williams
Simon Woolford

Good one Big Yapper, Mary the Crookwell witch will be looking closely at u.

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: fair call but if our management cant hang onto them, id prefer to see them go to the GC than any other team.

Besides i doubt im telling them anything they dont know, they would know EXACTLY who is off contract for 2007

:|

Uh, mate, all that stuff is common knowledge.

Plus, I doubt Michael Searle is reading these forums...

Besides, he's not saying the Gold Coast SHOULD sign those players, he's saying those are the players from the Raiders available off contract. It's just a hypothetical situation.

cooba

Juniors
Fair enough, when I first read it got a bit cranky.We'll just keep the witch on Finches case.

jed

First Grade
true we have a number of players coming off contract in 2007, but so will every other club. and as much as we rate some of our young guys, it's still quite probable that (1) many of them won't want to go there, and (2) they won't fit in with the Gold Coast's plans.

Raider_69

Post Whore
IMO the Gold Coast would be f**king morons not to have blokes like Chalk, Ale and Miller in their plans

They would come reasonably cheap too me thinks

Edwahu

Bench
You would think if Chalk gets offered a starting fullback spot anywhere he will go and thats probably sure to happen with his form been good.

thickos

First Grade
They (management) will have to put a good case forward to keep Chalk, he is in killer form at the moment but won't be the first choice fullback here until 2009 :?

Let's hope Goodwin comes good or Chalky is willing to play wing for three years.

Raider_69

Post Whore
yea exactly. He is too good top be playing PL so unless he is content playing wing i dont think we will be able to keep him... i hope we do thou cause he is a gun.

Latest posts