What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raider Army

Panjabi

Juniors
Aside from the horrendous display we witnessed today, i do have one positive to come out of today's game... the Raider Army

My girlfriend and i decided to sit ourselves in close proximity to the Raider Army, just to soak in some atmosphere, and it turned out to be a great afternoon. Even though we were on the losing end of the scoreboard for most of the day, sitting amongst the army, you would of thought otherwise. The Raider Army, didnt stop cheering and chanting all game, and it was refreshing to see such vocal support from such a small but determined lot. Keep up the good work peoples.. and how do i join ?

Raider Ultra

Bench
Good on you mate, no need to join. Just join in with the songs. If you want a t-shirt that can be organised as well ;-)

BradtheRipper

Juniors
yes i' have just watched the game again on tape and you can hear the raiders supporters going off with the support all game. well done everybody!

Stay Green!

greeneyed

First Grade
Fine, so long as we don't start attacking other Raiders supporters, which is the predilection..... I think the whole army thing has so far been very unfortunate, as those supporters have attacked all other supporters since day 1 coming into this forum. It is not on, and has to stop.