What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 25 v Canberra

Fangs

Coach
I love Laurie, but wing isn't his go. Not in our system anyway. I'd be putting him at 6.

Tell that to Ivan. He has him ahead of Kepaoa and Turuva. Only Alamoti potentially ahead and we don't know for sure.

It can't help To'o either. He is a professional but he switched sides again last night. Nice skillset to have but give these guys spots and let them settle.

Iamback

Coach
He is a seat warmer but if injuries strike he might be back starting late in the year. He managed 80 last night. I don't have an issue backing him again.

I'm all about Laurie right now. He appears to be the first choice winger (Or maybe its Alamoti) but now Cleary is gone and we need a 6.

If we are serious about Laurie starting wing he needs to stay there.

Both edge guys played 80 mins but were way off with effort areas like kick pressure. If 20 mins less gets that then good

Bob

Juniors
Edwards
Laurie
McLean
Tago
Cole
Luai
Yeo
Geyer
Martin
Smith
Sommerton
Fish
Reserves
Leota (Out of form atm)
Henry
Hassett (Only 2nd rower on FT list 10 minutes each side of half time)
Schneider (Interchange hooker, tackles better than Toelau

Murraymob1

Juniors
We
Edwards
Laurie
McLean
Tago
Cole
Luai
Yeo
Geyer
Martin
Smith
Sommerton
Fish
Reserves
Leota (Out of form atm)
Henry
Hassett (Only 2nd rower on FT list 10 minutes each side of half time)
Schneider (Interchange hooker, tackles better than Toelau
We get smashed with that side

Murraymob1

Juniors
Any chance garner makes an appearance this year .He must be close .We could well not only drop second place but be out of the 4 if side selection is not right

Latest posts