What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Army 2006

Boing Boing

Juniors
Raider_Azz said:
we wouldn't have to, we could just make it redirect. for example, raidersarmy.com leads to that splash which says "no one likes us we don't care" and when you click that it goes to raidersarmy.leagueunlimited.com

Yes, but then the site loses the identity which we've built. The identity is raidersarmy.com.

If raidersarmy.com leads to leagueunlimited, then the site will lose the identy that so many people know.

Panjabi

Juniors
If you have Dreamweaver and/or Frontpage then you can get cracking! I'll catch up with you lot on the weekend and we can discuss it then.

Sully

Juniors
ALL..

THE LINK IS BACK AS BAY AND WOODGERS YET AGAIN FIXED IT UP!!!

Talk on the weekend.

Thanks Rupi!!

paulquinn49

Bench
Good work on getting it all sorted. Are you guys gonna do the game review again this year? Was always a decent read.

jed

First Grade
I'll start you off...

"Spurred on by the cheering of the Raiders Army in Bay 72, the Raiders continued on their winning ways, disposing of Newcastle 44-16....."

It's up to you to complete and post it :p

BAY72

Juniors
To all that showed up on the weekend.

Dispite the appauling display by the Raiders.
FANTASTIC Turnout!!

very impressed, and I'm looking forward to seeing you all again during the year.
hopefully at the Roosters next week.

My appologies for not saying to much but a few of us had sore heads after a Brilliant Bucks Party the Day/Night before.

talk to you all soon. Cheers.

Raider_69

Post Whore
BAY72 said:
To all that showed up on the weekend.

Dispite the appauling display by the Raiders.
FANTASTIC Turnout!!

very impressed, and I'm looking forward to seeing you all again during the year.
hopefully at the Roosters next week.

My appologies for not saying to much but a few of us had sore heads after a Brilliant Bucks Party the Day/Night before.

talk to you all soon. Cheers.

understandable, you in particular looked like you were half dead :lol: must of been a good bucks night

looking forward to a much better performance on and off the feild against the chooks this week :cool:

It looked to be a good effort from those that showed up. Apologies for missing it but I was too busy getting beaten in Cricket. Caught the replay at our club after though and the Army sounded loud and proud...despite the aparent lack of defence.

Sully

Juniors
WE WILL BE BACK!!!!

Its only round 2 for us blokes aswell. We have forgotten a couple of chants!!