What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Army & Supporters to meet at Parra Leagues at 230pm for Pre Game Drinks

Mickxpt

Juniors
its a 6hr trip and im 18+ so ill be celebrating the win or (hopoefuly not ) drowning my sorrows and this aint a side trip, going up for this game

peter_raiders

Juniors
6 hours on a train, i hope you have an ipod. I went to Coffs on a train a few years ago. Very very boring. Anyway hope you enjoy the game.

woodgers

Bench
Boys, do your best.

Sully is right though, numbers are down and lacking and the worst part is that mainly myself, but Bay72 also, have been poor at best this year. We have had other priorities and often when that happens i've noticed that other numbers drop off as well.

All I can say is this. To any Raiders fans who have considered turning up to be part of the group, a mass of Green, turn up and help out. If you are considering going or going anyway, why not join these guys. Sully and Ultra will lead you guys and it is always a good day out.

To be honest, i'm sitting behind my computer guilty as anything. I have Soccer till 3pm so I am no chance but if I was any chance at all, i'd do my best.

Sully, in 3 years time when we are winning we won't be talking numbers but rather how to control the numbers. It doesn't matter whether you are in Sydney, Queensland or Canberra because i've noticed there are Raiders fans en masse everywhere. They will come out when we are strong. The question is: How do we keep this thing going until the Raiders are strong?

Raider_69

Post Whore
seems every day that passes its increasingly difficult to make this game :(
if we are doing a numbers check at this stage id say im out :(

but will DEFINITELY be there for the sharkies the following week

reptar

Juniors
I will be coming if I'm not comatose at the time. Problem with my second career is lack of being awake during weekend daylight hours.

thickos

First Grade
Still uncertain as to if I will be there - Parra holds bad memories for me as I had the sh*t kicked out of me leaving the ground after our win in 2003. I appreciate the fact that when all the Raiders fans sit together there's a lesser likelihood of trouble but I barely go to Parra at all anymore full stop, let alone the football.

Anyways if I'm not there I hope everyone does the Raiders proud.

thickos

First Grade
He probably didn't Ultra - some smackhead emerged from the park near Macca's just near the stadium and split my chin open after jumping me, taking my $$$ in the process.

Parramatta = wasteland! (Apologies to the good people who live in the area)

Sully

Juniors
Thickos...

Never fear this year mate. Last year we were all keen to JOG ON as we ran through the Ally way.... (We could have rolled any firm that day).

Anyway...

Enough rubbish talk!

Woodgers & the faithful...

I place my heart on my sleeve when it comes to the Raiders and I make no apologies for that. I am not directing anger at any individual or users of this forum as you must be a TRUE fan to keep following the side in this dark hour. However, it would be great and is great that we all continue to turn up when we can.

Woodgers is right, we have strong numbers and when we unite we can zip any supporters club in the league (I really believe this). Speaking to a few boyz this week we will have around 20-30 which is strong.

I cant wait to have a whole bay one day and the Mighty Green back to its old winning ways.

Woodgers & Bay, no one questions your comitment to the RA, when you come we are on FIRE. Hope to see you at the Sharkies. We have respect for you blokes and we are all greatful (myself included) for the hard work that you guys have put in with the club and the continued efforts to grow this ARMY of loyalists.

Stay faithful...

ALL WELCOME BECAUSE ... WE ARE THE.......

OH YEAH... 2:30pm Parra Leagues... Drinks back ON!!!

Raider Ultra

Bench
Now highly unlikely I'll be able to make it. Been slected to ref an international game, so gunna have to give it a miss.

Boing Boing

Juniors
Good work mate, pity you can't make it up. Wanna drive up for the palace game at Scruffy's anyway, followed by a night out?

Raider Ultra

Bench
I cant, the game is on at 11am on the Sunday. Gutted I'll miss it though. Im also doing the same fixture tonite at 5pm at the AIS Athletics track if you're interested in coming, its a 3 match series.

Boing Boing

Juniors
Sounds like a goer mate, I might head straight to Chris' from there. You keen?

I'll be a bit late though, gotta get home and pack the bag etc.

Latest posts