What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Contracts Expiring....

jed

First Grade
true, but considering it's rare for a player to be given a contract longer than 3 years, we're always going to be facing a long list of players off contract.

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
sh*t
06 isnt looking good either
Not looking good!!! That has to be one of the biggest euphemisms stated anywhere for quite a while 69 :lol: I would say it is looking twice as bad as that of next years.

greeneyed

First Grade
Actually, Elliott MUST bear his share of the blame for the abysmal retention/signing program this year. No doubt, and he admitted it himself, in public, that he didn't pay enough attention to it, nor early enough. It was reported in all the Canberra media.

Tidus_Raider

Bench
Rothery and Kahler HAVE to be resigned. Especially Kahler. We are desperate for front rowers for next year and this guy is a top talent.

thickos

First Grade
I have unstickied this thread... bump it if you want to keep it up at the top. However I have summarised everything in another thread :D