What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Fan Day

Raider_69

Post Whore
aslong as you got a decent shot of the person who ruined your photo
ill track him down and teach him a lesson :evil: :evil:

greeneyed

First Grade
I thought all the women loved Macca's surfer hair and tanned new muscles... ????

Was he really rude to you????

Raider_69

Post Whore
yea same here
but it all good, ill get one of him rd8 against the roosters......hopefully

that will more than likely be my first live game of the year

greeneyed

First Grade
Oh OK... Macca's new hair and muscles have got to his head??? And he was one of my favourite players along with Clinton Schifcofske.

Montz

Juniors
I think he is a brilliant player, and hopefully going to have an outstanding year..
I don't know, i just don't feel the same way about him..

Raider_69

Post Whore
dont worry
once you embrace Ben Cross he will take over your life

I will now change my name to Ken Cross

thickos

First Grade
It means you can't click the link mate, copy it and paste it into the address bar on your web browser...

thickos

First Grade
hey r_69 i have a top photo of the boss and mogg having a coke and watching the SG Ball team run around....i'll post it tonight or pm me and i'll email it to ya (its huge at 700 kb) :D

woodgers

Bench
Ultra - Deakin vs Qbn City - Croatians vs Macedonians. I bet that was money well earnt. I hate playing against the both of them teams. Dirty bastards. The last time I played Deakin I got their big centre back with a backfist to the neck without the ref seeing. :D

Montz - Met Macca twice. Great footy player......most arrogant bastard in town. Whenever someone starts saying "I hate the Raiders, do you know what this player did/said to me in this bar" I always sneak in and say "That wouldn't be Mark McLinden by any chance?"
I have never been wrong yet.

Raider Ultra

Bench
haha, I was on the line mate, there was a red for a fairly late tackle right in front of me. Croats vs Mace is nowhere near as bad as when Deakin or O Connor play White Eagles :shock: I think I know the big centre back you mean as well, he's playing NYL I think

reptar

Juniors
woodgers said:
Montz - Met Macca twice. Great footy player......most arrogant bastard in town. Whenever someone starts saying "I hate the Raiders, do you know what this player did/said to me in this bar" I always sneak in and say "That wouldn't be Mark McLinden by any chance?"
I have never been wrong yet.

The only incident I've had with a player was with Jason Croker. Clinton apologised to me, which was nice!

Montz

Juniors
I've met Mark a few times, always very friendly and shared a couple of laughs. Just last weekend and this weekend... :(