What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders fans taunt Storm rorters

Paullyboy

Coach
I love the colour green. I don't see that as an insult.

And I don't live in Melbourne, so I don't see how you are in a position to mock.

Having said this, we lost fair and square, they had no Cameron Smith (and to a much, much, much lesser extent no Anthony Quinn and probably a few others) which means they probably were below the cap for us anyway.

StormChaser

First Grade
Yes pat yourselves on the back. The c**k eyed collective. Bless your hearts. *backs out of the freak pit*

thorson1987

Coach
I don't see a problem with the taunting. Was bound to happen. I'm prob gonna cop it at parra stadium but I'll just laugh it off.

Hell I cop alot worse from the crowd when I play at places like tahmoor and picton.

Stormroolz

Juniors
After being at the game Saturday night, I've since made plans to be at the Parra vs. Cheats game just on the basis of the hilarity that will ensue alone.
You are a week pr2@#k. We beat parra eay you just cant say it out lowd. Every club brakes the cap now and then. Were goin to get our premierships back and be back on track by friday!

HAha. f**k you! Parram scum

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
You are a week pr2@#k. We beat parra eay you just cant say it out lowd. Every club brakes the cap now and then. Were goin to get our premierships back and be back on track by friday!

HAha. f**k you! Parram scum
illiterate and a cheat. how sad.

Latest posts