What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Final

Card Shark

Immortal
Regardless of what happens today in their game, we take on the Green Machine next week.

We have to do a hell of a lot of improving to beat them.

I think we need to play a lot smarter, most importantly....we can beat them.

The Tigers are a good chance of beating them today, with the game being at Leichardt, but I think Canberra might just get them, meaning we are going on tour. Not ideal but not impossible for us down there.

Weaponhead

Coach
The Raiders hype train is powering along with the usual league identities jumping on board. The Sharks will be despised outsiders and just plain despised due to the latest Fifita drama.

This is good for Cronulla. Forget fairy tales, get down and dirty and drag them into a f**king fight. This side has the experience and toughness to grind them out.

Click2000

Juniors
Yeah let's get positive - f@ck Canberra we'll smash them !!!! Rather play them than Cowboys 1st final...

Oh and f@ck you Ricky as well, we coming after you !!!!

Card Shark

Immortal
Where are Leutele & Taga at with their injuries? We might need them with last night's injuries & Ennis in trouble.

Click2000

Juniors
Yeah we miss Taga - We needed his leg speed and big body off the bench .....

Gotta say the Storms 2 wingers a f@cking unreal !!

Click2000

Juniors
And f@ck you again ricky !!! Bloody Viking clap has been around for centuries and now those rednecks get wind of it !!??

Surely

Post Whore
1. Barba
2. Feki.
3. Leutele
4. Beale
5. Holmes
6. Bird
7. Maloney
8. Fafita
9. Townsend
10. Prior
11. Lewis
12. Graham
13. Gallen

That's how I'd like to see the starting side

Click2000

Juniors
We've had the same team all year , won 16 straight about to potentially come 2nd and you want to change the team ???

Arnold

Juniors
You really are a glass half empty type.

Mitchell Moses single handedly killing the tigers with errors and missed tackles.

Sick of people telling me to calm down about this.

I have been proven to be right and next week will be a blood bath down there.

But hey we finished top 4 so all is great right?

Latest posts