What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders May Have Room for 1 More

Kris_man

Bench
LUKEY,

You have been officially invited to join the anti-Tongue and anti-Mogg campaigns. If you would like to take up our exclusive offer and be a part of this rewarding and blossoming enterprise, please contact me before September 30th, 2004.

yours sincerely,

kris_man
Secretary,
NEGO Corporation Pty. Ltd.

Raider Azz

Bench
LUKEY,

You have been officially invited to join the ban kris_man campaign. If you would like to take up our exclusive offer and be a part of this rewarding and blossoming enterprise, please contact me before September 30th, 2004.

yours sincerely,

Raider_Azz
Secretary,
ban kris_man Corporation Pty. Ltd.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Negos represent
im all for our get rid of elliot policy but i dont like our Anti- Tongue policy, mogg im neither here nor there on

Kris_man

Bench
Raider_Azz said:
LUKEY,

You have been officially invited to join the ban kris_man campaign. If you would like to take up our exclusive offer and be a part of this rewarding and blossoming enterprise, please contact me before September 30th, 2004.

yours sincerely,

Raider_Azz
Secretary,
ban kris_man Corporation Pty. Ltd.
:evil: you stole my words and used them against me! :evil: fine, have your crappy Mogg, see if i care.

Kris_man

Bench
Raider_69 said:
Negos represent
im all for our get rid of elliot policy but i dont like our Anti- Tongue policy, mogg im neither here nor there on
These and other issues can and will be raised at the next NEGO conference, pending further comment from the president, the honourable Mr. Bay56.

Raider Azz

Bench
You're also welcome to jump on my "Boogs is the answer" bandwagon. For some reason I am having trouble attracting members though. Why could that be? :?: :lol:

Kris_man

Bench
Raider_Azz said:
You're also welcome to jump on my "Boogs is the answer" bandwagon. For some reason I am having trouble attracting members though. Why could that be? :?: :lol:
That's funny, but i don't want to make a whole post just for one laugh emoticon.

Raider_69

Post Whore
kris_man said:
Raider_69 said:
Negos represent
These and other issues can and will be raised at the next NEGO conference, pending further comment from the president, the honourable Mr. Bay56.
indeed, it will be brought to a head at the next conference

Bay56

First Grade
Nego Corporation P/L
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you guys obviously have too much time on your hands .. unlike myself who is a very busy beaver at the moment .... one of these days I'm going to tell a client to go get fu*ked if they ask me to do the impossible .... there's only so much magic one can perform, even someone with abundent ability and expertise such as myself :) :lol: :) :lol: :)

Kris_man

Bench
Bay56 said:
Nego Corporation P/L
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you guys obviously have too much time on your hands .. unlike myself who is a very busy beaver at the moment .... one of these days I'm going to tell a client to go get fu*ked if they ask me to do the impossible .... there's only so much magic one can perform, even someone with abundent ability and expertise such as myself :) :lol: :) :lol: :)
#-o #-o i think we need a new president...