What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

raiders no-try

jimmythehand

Juniors
greeneyed said:
On the basis of this ridiculous post, 3457 tries would not have been awarded by the video refs since their introduction.

On what basis would the tries not been awarded?

Bay56

First Grade
Raiders Plight said:
I thought both the Berrigan and Frawley tries should have been awarded. Though the Frawley try had less doubt than the berrigan try.

Berrigan definitely did not score a try ... I have screen caps up on another forum which very clearly show that Berrigan lost the ball a good 300mm from the line .. it was dragged back out of his hands by Withers and then lifed toards the end of the slide into the in-goal.

dont believe me ...

http://www.hostmybb.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=2616&mforum=raiders2005

roosters4life

Juniors
After The First Replay I Thought It Was A 50/50 Call But After Watching More Replays That Was A Try. If Awarded Goes Into Golden Piont If Raiders Win There In The Top 8 But Are Now In 10th. That Game Has Cost The Raiders There Season

But As A Roosters Fan Dont Really Care, Go The Roosters!!!!

ausraider

Juniors
roosters4life said:
After The First Replay I Thought It Was A 50/50 Call But After Watching More Replays That Was A Try. If Awarded Goes Into Golden Piont If Raiders Win There In The Top 8 But Are Now In 10th. That Game Has Cost The Raiders There Season

But As A Roosters Fan Dont Really Care, Go The Roosters!!!!

So why waste your life here.It's almost a week for that incident.