What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders on Sports Tonight

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Well I'm pretty sure. Tim Webster just said "we'll be speaking to a team that many expect to run last but they don't think so"

Sounds like us.

BSB Raiderman

Juniors
Pearce on NRL on fox preview "Schif, Croker, Mogg & Smith, well there'll all international players - big loss"

I only remember Smith being an international

viking

Juniors
BSB Raiderman said:
Pearce on NRL on fox preview "Schif, Croker, Mogg & Smith, well there'll all international players - big loss"

I only remember Smith being an international

and they also claimed last night on fox that one of our gains for this season is william zillman

lotm

Juniors
i don't think you should take that as a literal 'gain'. i noticed other teams had juniors as 'gains' when they'd been at that team for at least last season. i expect they just mean that player will play more of a role in first grade than in the past.

viking

Juniors
lotm said:
i don't think you should take that as a literal 'gain'. i noticed other teams had juniors as 'gains' when they'd been at that team for at least last season. i expect they just mean that player will play more of a role in first grade than in the past.

no it was gains and losses for the club over the off season

julian87

Juniors
He played first grade for us last year though. It is beyond a joke, the lack of knowledge that so called journalists have for us.