What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Player of the Year - Round 2 vs Newcastle points

reptar

Juniors
The rabble:

William Zillman
Adrian Purtell
Phil Graham
David Howell
David Milne
Jason Smith
Lincoln Withers
Willie Raston
Simon Woolford
Troy Thompson
Ben Jones
Jason Croker
Alan Tongue
Todd Carney
Terry Martin
Michael Hodgson
Andrew Lomu

reptar

Juniors
My points:

3. Troy Thompson - at least he _tried_ to tackle, and made some good meters when we actually had the ball.
2. William Zillman - good debut offensively - was out of position horribly in defence but then it is difficult at fullback with 4-5 running at you all the time.
1. Phil Graham - positioned well in attack. Was woeful in defence, but no more so than the rest of the team.

Is it just me or has Withers forgotten how to tackle? Oh yes, and -54324 for Howell - stupid passes, lame attempts at one on one tackle and just generally sh*thouse.

Macko8

Juniors
3 Thompson-his heart was always there
2 Zillman-not the best debut a kid could ask for going by the scoreboard,but scored two classy tries which will help his confidence in the top grade.
1 Graham- as always scored a couple of tries,couple of try saving tackles.

Mullins_y2k

Juniors
3.Lomu was looking great always makes meters after inital contact
2.zilman only got the bal like 6 times but got two trys
1.graham

Kris_man

Bench
reptar said:
Is it just me or has Withers forgotten how to tackle? Oh yes, and -54324 for Howell - stupid passes, lame attempts at one on one tackle and just generally sh*thouse.
Withers has never been good at making consistent, effective tackles. I noticed it while he was at the Dragons, I'm glad someone else has now noticed it. He seems to be okay around the ruck, but when defending wider and forced to make one-on-one tackles, esp. as halfback, he seems to struggle.

Latest posts