What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders side for Warriors game

Dazraider

Juniors
look at the future not the past,i'm sure they have plenty of players out there who will be wanting a shot at first grade,so what about macca at hooker carney at halve and gaffa at 5/8th.
now if you going to rebuild you must give others ago instead of a guy who misses more tackles than he makes

greeneyed

First Grade
Dazraider said:
look at the future not the past,i'm sure they have plenty of players out there who will be wanting a shot at first grade,so what about macca at hooker carney at halve and gaffa at 5/8th.
now if you going to rebuild you must give others ago instead of a guy who misses more tackles than he makes

Daz, as a former player... wouldn't you know how to spell "half"? Or were you a front rower?

Raider Azz

Bench
what about macca at hooker carney at halve and gaffa at 5/8th.
HELL NO! Carney is still a bit young and inexperienced to have the whole team on his shoulders just yet. I think he should be eased into first grade like he is at the moment. As for Macca at hooker... you have got to be kidding.

Daz, as a former player... wouldn't you know how to spell "half"? Or were you a front rower?
:lol:

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
Dazraider -->
laugh-kill.gif
<-- Me :lol:

mike83au

Juniors
From the Raiders website:

Weyman Bolts Back into Top Grade
22/07/04: Boom prop Michael Weyman is set to make his NRL comeback this Sunday, after being added to the Raiders interchange bench by coach Matthew Elliott today.

Weyman comes in to the side to replace Michael Hodgson, who will remain on the sideline for another week with a persisting rib injury.

It will complete a great comeback from injury for Weyman, who underwent delicate wrist surgery in the off season and was facing a possible year on the sidelines.

After months of hard work, he made a successful return to the playing field in the Raiders round 15 Premier League clash against the Bulldogs.

Weyman suffered a slight setback when he was stretchered from Seiffert Oval the following week with a neck injury, but he returned again in round 18 in stunning fashion, scoring a hat-trick of tries in the Raiders 76-0 thrashing of the North Sydney Bears.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good for him - I'm a big fan :)

thickos

First Grade
:clap: Its great to have the big man back. Super player and my god what a talent. I have only DAvico and Rhino ahead of him in terms of props at the club.

Anyone who saw him demolish the Bears a fortnight ago would have been nothing but impressed.

:clap:

Awesome stuff. We'll need his physicality against the Warriors. Remember that try he set up for Ruben last year against the Warriors in his first game? That was great.

Iafeta

Referee
thickos said:
Team to play Raiders:

1. Brent Webb - 56 caps
2. Henry Fa'afili - 93 caps
3. Tony Martin - 82 caps (plus 3 years in Super League)
4. Clinton Toopi - 92 caps
5. Francis Meli - 83 caps
6. Jerome Ropati - 7 caps
7. Stacey Jones - 210 caps
8. Iafeta Paleaaesina - 55 caps
9. Louis Anderson - 10 caps
10. Richard Villasanti - 85 caps
11. Sione Faumuina - 56 caps
12. Awen Guttenbeil - 119 caps
13. Vinnie Anderson - 50 caps

14. Karl Temata - 26 caps
15. Evarn Tuimavave - 17 caps
16. Epalahame Lauaki - 14 caps
17. Wairangi Koopu - 86 caps
18. Tevita Latu - 14 caps
22. Lance Hohaia - 48 caps

inexperienced, that team...

Only Ropati, Louis Anderson, Tuimavave, Lauaki and Latu have less than the equivalent of a full season in the NRL. Lauaki and Latu are out for tomorrow which leaves only 3. Jones has over 200 games, Guttenbeil over 100 and a lot of players are between 50-100.

If we lose, it'll be due to performance, not lack of experience.

Iafeta

Referee
I Bleed Green said:
:clap:

Awesome stuff. We'll need his physicality against the Warriors. Remember that try he set up for Ruben last year against the Warriors in his first game? That was great.

We do. What about the blatant knock on leading up to it?

17-16. Doesn't matter though.

Latest posts