What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders sign Tony Pamatangi

legend

Coach
hrundi99 said:
The Eels PL side has been dominant in the last few years...

There's quite a jump between PL and first grade though nad he sounds like a fringe premier league player at best with the Eels which means he'll start first grade with the Raiders.

raidersforme

Juniors
Hurriflatch said:
Tony Paramatangi is a big name

It's 15 letters thats bigger then Nate Myles which is only 9 letters.

Thank's i hope you think that we could not work it out but thanks to you we can lol

Thank's for your contribution lol

Hurriflatch

Referee
No problem :lol:

seriously tho, Paramtangi has been very impressive in Premier League, not sure how he'll go with the step up to 1st grade.

He's got a lot of size so could easily play (and has previously played) 2nd row, not the fastest centre around but by no means slow either.

Don't think he can kick goals, at least he hasn't since joining Parra.

He is a "project player" meaning if enough time is put into him he could become very good but could easily fall by the wayside, think Moimoi in the sense that at Souths he was going no where quickly, came to Parra where Brian and co put a lot of work into him and he is now a regular starting prop in the NRL and on the verge of palying for his country.

At worst the Raiders have signed a very good lower grade centre/2nd Row
At best they have signed the next Tony Puletua or Ruben Wiki

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
i had no idea who TLL and Thurling were before they came here, heck i laughed at the fact we bought young guys who had never played 1st grade..

I now prefer young players, since no one else wants to come here.

Chachi

Bench
raidersforme said:
\

Schif perfected his goal kicking here anyone with talent will learn the same they might not be as good but they will learn

we have to let it and him go now

it's done he's gone let's look to the future not the past, let's build them up not compare, let's make them feel unique not ordinary

any one who sign's with us and gives 100% has got me 100%
Don't worry dude, I was taking the piss. I was over Schifcofski leaving about 3 weeks ago. Carney will easily fill his kicking boots IMO.

Bay56

First Grade
raiders fan forever said:
looking forward to watching him next year, you never know he could be a superstar....

anything is possible I suppose but my bet is that he's a dud ... well that's my prediction anyway .... but I have been known to be wrong in the past ... that was that time I thought I was wrong :lol:

Bay56

First Grade
we are going to be the first club that will be fined for being too far beneath the cap ... probably have points deducted as well

innsaneink

Referee
Seriously...what sort of football player says things like.....

"I'm also looking forward to living in Canberra, it's a bit quieter and somewhere where I think I can really see myself."

.....he's a thinker.
Hello dropped balls. :lol:

ak47

Juniors
where is Parra Pete with the scoop on his own players - hehe

Seriously though......who is this guy.........Parra Pete....I'm looking at you........give us some info on him

Paullyboy

Coach
The last time we signed a big, young backrower/centre he turned out to be TLL.

Pamatangi has superstar written all over him. Give him the (c).

thickos

First Grade
Well it sounds that he has some potential.

Welcome to the Raiders Tony, hope to see some impressive early season and trial form from ya :)

Stuart

Juniors
Hopefully raiders management know what they are doing and we have another Thurilng, Tom etc, good signing anymway, if only for depth.

Welcome to the raiders Tony.

Latest posts