What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider_69

Post Whore
couldnt tell ya ed, my LU count is not accurate, its at about 40 but im lucky to post 20 these days
at the GH, maybe 30, so a combined 50 odd

edabomb

First Grade
69, have you ever wanted more from life than posting on forums? (My best Dr Phil impersonation, if he starts crying someone else will have to jump in)

Raider Azz

Bench
edabomb said:
Dayum 242 pages. Man, if we're lucky bay56 will come and share with us what he had for tea and what his family is up to tommorow.
Ooooh I can't wait. I wonder if he had a herbal tea before he went to bed tonight. :|

Sully

Juniors
Azz..

Nothing wrong with the Tea drinks mate.

I dont mind a tea at the league and enjoy a blend of green tea each morning at work at around 6:45am.

julian87

Juniors
Hey Jed. Can i please be allowed into the raider's clubhouse as i am a new member on the forum 7's team "kkk" or the team formerly known as "kkk". Thankyou.

jed

First Grade
julian87 said:
Hey Jed. Can i please be allowed into the raider's clubhouse as i am a new member on the forum 7's team "kkk" or the team formerly known as "kkk". Thankyou.

If you click on User CP (at the top of the screen) there's an option down the bottom called Group Memberships (or something similar), and you can ask to be admitted to the clubhouse, one of the Raiders mods will then be able to give you access.

jed

First Grade
yeah, that's cool, I can't add members though, only approve or deny when they ask to join, it only takes a sec once he's done that to be allowed in :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts