What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders to adopt camo kit for Anzacs

The auctions for the camo jerseys are up.

I dunno if I could be bothered bidding for one this year. Someone is rigging the auctions as there are two or three users names that are bidding on each and every jersey.

Ive noticed that.

Ive put a bid in and it keeps getting trumped. :(

Last edited:

Stinkler

Juniors
PLEASE petition your club to NEVER wear that jersey again.

It is terrible, and an insult to those who wear the REAL "camo" uniform day in day out.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
PLEASE petition your club to NEVER wear that jersey again.

It is terrible, and an insult to those who wear the REAL "camo" uniform day in day out.

Not a big fan of the jersey design but it's a bit stupid to say that it's an insult to "real" soldiers when it was approved and supported by the ADF.

I'm sure that they don't think all the money the Raiders raised for Legacy was insulting either.

supera

Juniors
the jersey looked great (infinitely better than manly's piece of shit).

shame our defence disgraced it.

Stinkler

Juniors
Not a big fan of the jersey design but it's a bit stupid to say that it's an insult to "real" soldiers when it was approved and supported by the ADF.

I'm sure that they don't think all the money the Raiders raised for Legacy was insulting either.

I'm all for the cause, but there's got to be a better way than wearing jerseys such as that.

The Roosters version of the "camo" was a bit more subtle, and still looked like their jersey. Canberra and Manly looked as though they were trying to do a direct copy of army gear. I guess it just doesn't sit well with me.

Maybe an RSL logo, Legacy as a "sponsor", and a player jersey auction would still raise the same type of funds?

bileduct

Coach
Loved it. Looked even better than the designs.

I think I'll still end up having a stab at one.

bileduct

Coach
Couldn't resist in the end.

Scored Shillington's jersey. Was going to go for McCrone's again but there's more likelihood of fitting into Shillington's. McCrone wears a Small.

Unless there's a last minute bidding war on Dugan's jersey it looks like McCrone is gonna fetch top dollar again this year at $1210.

Couldn't resist in the end.

Scored Shillington's jersey. Was going to go for McCrone's again but there's more likelihood of fitting into Shillington's. McCrone wears a Small.

Unless there's a last minute bidding war on Dugan's jersey it looks like McCrone is gonna fetch top dollar again this year at $1210.

well done

they quickly went past what I could pay for them

bileduct

Coach
well done

they quickly went past what I could pay for them
The club has kinda reversed their position on the jerseys being made available for purchase. They can now be ordered through the club if you are a member.

There was apparently an email from the club about these, so register your email address with them if you didn't get it.

$159 + $10 P/H

Latest posts