What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders to play Dogs at Coffs

greeneyed

First Grade
The Dogs announced that they would be playing the Raiders in a trial at Coffs Harbour in the week before 28 February at the "International Sports Stadium". This might have been announced a while ago, but I can't find a similar announcement by the Raiders............

paulquinn49

Bench
i havent heard anything of it, or seen any info

im going to coffs harbour this sunday so ill see if there is any info on it up there, i also wanna see what the stadium looks like so ill check some stuff out up there

Raider_69

Post Whore
good stuff
will be good for us to play the dogs in the trial, hopefully they give Lolesi a run

Poida_Raider

Bench
hey i think i might drive over there for that, unless it crashes with "o week", which in that case i cant.. bugger.

paulquinn49

Bench
Hey Kids

Coffs had no info what so ever. I did check out the venue tho which looks like Oki Jubilee with a smaller grandstand. There was a very international feel to it aswell as i saw an asian person there and im half greek so they definetly didnt lie when they called it an international stadium.

hrundi99

First Grade
I'm planning on going up for the weekend for it as I have a mate who lives up there.

The wife and I will be catching the train up.

It leaves around 7:30am and gets to Coffs at 4pm.

sydraider

First Grade
The dogs will prob do the usual, play one team for the first half and another for the second, if they win they will go on about the year of the dogs and how good they look when in reality it is just a bunch of guys playing 40 minute football :roll:

Poida_Raider

Bench
should be a good, tough, physical battle, and a good chance try out some combos, which is what trials are for i spose.

Martini

Juniors
I saw our guys play the dogs at Carrararararara and that's when my passion for hating them started so i don't want to see this match... and yes i agree that they'll play a 26 man over paid squad. :roll: