What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders up the money for Milford

bileduct

Coach
We ain't going too well but you blokes are a deadset shambles. Your own players don't even want to play for you. We don't have that problem at parramatta, just a coach who dogged us. Oh yeah that's right, he is a raider.
Have a close look, everyone. This is the kind of mental breakdown that comes from winning two wooden spoons in a row.

Chook

First Grade
We ain't going too well but you blokes are a deadset shambles. Your own players don't even want to play for you. We don't have that problem at parramatta, just a coach who dogged us. Oh yeah that's right, he is a raider.

I keep forgetting, who's going to be your CEO next week?

Chook.

Delboy

First Grade
And yet we still draw better support at the games than your lot, don't understand why you are so desperate to give it to us, are you afraid if Stickyville?

I was merely making a point, and still think you are a decent lot and deserve better than the myth

The Great Dane

First Grade
Do you reckon there's any truth in the 1 million a season articles that are floating around?

I doubt it very much.

It's most likely that the numbers have been exaggerated at some point, like the 7 year deal we were supposedly offering to Ricky.

We will have offered him a huge amount to stay (and likely to extend), but there's almost no chance that the 1 million dollar figure that is being thrown around is right.