What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders vs. Cowboys - Team Named

dubby

Bench
I struggle to understand why Thurling gets limited game time. He deserves a spot every week, but I guess that means dropping Weyman or Miller who are way above PL level. I guess that leaves Plum/Jones/Thurling/TLL to battle for the other spot.

Raidersrawesome said:
Plum has been ruled out and Thurling is on the bench for him, Cross and Hinchcliffe are back to PL. Im glad Thurling gets his chance and I hope he can show us what he's got.
just made a thread on that, didnt see this post anyways yep very glad Thurling gets a chance

SamBackosHead

Juniors
Whenever I've seen Thurling play on the TV he's done some great things in attack, maybe a bit risky at times but he needs that exprerience in 1st grade to learn when to and not to do certain thinga, in saying that most of his offloads and round the body passes have payed off from what I've seen. He sure is skillfull. Maybe Henry doesn't like his defence, havn't really noticed its it good or weak myself to be honest. But if it came down to giving this kid a chance and more experience than to giving a Smith, Logan or Bickerstaff a run, I reckon it would be much more sensible to go with Thurling, at least give him a chance. He's young too.