What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders vs Dragons ( Rnd 24 )

We have won with essentially the same team the last 2 weeks.

Galea has done enough IMO to keep his spot , Fensom could probably use another week at SL for match fitness.

I'll aslo assume waddell will be ok , they did say on Fox it was a stinger , so hopefully thats all it is/was.

1.DUGAN
2.MONAGHAN
3.CROKER
4.MOGG
5.VIDOT
6.CAMPESE (C)
7.McCRONE
8.TLL
9. WADDELL
10.SHILLINGTON
11.PICKER
12.HARRISON
13.GALEA

14.TONGUE (C)
15.THURLING
16.TILSE
17.LOGAN
18. MATAORA/FENSOM

aussies1st

Staff member
1.DUGAN
2.MONAGHAN
3.CROKER
4.MOGG
5.VIDOT
6.CAMPESE (C)
7.McCRONE
8.TLL
9. WADDELL
10.SHILLINGTON
11.MATAORA
12.HARRISON
13.FENSOM

14.TONGUE (C)
15.THURLING
16.TILSE
17.LOGAN

Not going to happen though so I would be happy with your lineup Raidersrawesome.

Cryptic

Juniors
I think the fact the Dragons have a tough Monday night game this week will also give us a boost... I'm looking forward to it and espesially would LOVE us to make the eight and which would make every single "expert" wrong (as none of them picked us for the eight this week on the Footy show or Gould on his ninemsn thing).

Joel could need a rest...

He's not looking good at all.

Hopefully he wont have another game like that.

He needs to make sure he wears the right boots and we cant keep doing the bombaghan move , its not working and hasnt for awhile ( this year )

aussies1st

Staff member
Don't know what happened to Monas, he was killing it when he returned but hes been a liability since.

Massive game.

Easily up there with the Tigers vs Eels game for game of the round.

Time for the Dragons to put The Green Machine up on blocks.

Can't wait!!!

Raider Azz

Bench
Don't know what happened to Monas, he was killing it when he returned but hes been a liability since.
Rd 16 vs Bulldogs 15 runs, 150m, 4 tackle breaks, 1 try
Rd 17 vs Roosters 13 runs, 129m, 6 tackle breaks, 1 try
Rd 18 vs Eagles 7 runs, 165m, 2 tackle breaks, 1 try
Rd 19 vs Knights 17 runs, 227m, 8 tackle breaks
Rd 20 vs Sharks 10 runs, 109m, 6 tackle breaks
Rd 21 vs Storm 14 runs, 120m, 1 tackle break
Rd 22 vs Panthers 12 runs, 90m, 1 try
Rd 23 vs Bulldogs, 16 runs, 123m, 3 tackles breaks

(from the GH)
yeah, consistantly making tackle busts and 100+ metres is a real liability :sarcasm:

aussies1st

Staff member
Rd 16 vs Bulldogs 15 runs, 150m, 4 tackle breaks, 1 try
Rd 17 vs Roosters 13 runs, 129m, 6 tackle breaks, 1 try
Rd 18 vs Eagles 7 runs, 165m, 2 tackle breaks, 1 try
Rd 19 vs Knights 17 runs, 227m, 8 tackle breaks
Rd 20 vs Sharks 10 runs, 109m, 6 tackle breaks
Rd 21 vs Storm 14 runs, 120m, 1 tackle break
Rd 22 vs Panthers 12 runs, 90m, 1 try
Rd 23 vs Bulldogs, 16 runs, 123m, 3 tackles breaks

(from the GH)
yeah, consistantly making tackle busts and 100+ metres is a real liability :sarcasm:

Those stats just back up my point, he has been poor after round 20. Yes his stats may look good but hes far from the guy that made SOO winger. And stats don't tell the full story here are Brett Kelly last two games.

Round 8 v Warriors 2010, 15 runs 107m, 1 tackle break
Round 15 v Manly 2009, 14 runs 110m, 1 tackle break

Was he not a liability? Well he fits your criteria, consistently making tackle bust, and 100+ metres a game.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
looking forward to this game.. you guys are our final hoodoo to beat..

hoping that by 4pm sunday there'll be a new party in charge..

nev4.png

grandorient

Bench
Check this out guys - http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/ton-of-trouble-as-packs-war/story-e6frexnr-1225907526834

They're calling Penrith & Souths packs the 2 most ferocious in the comp. What a load of sh*t. It's easy to see that ours is at least in the top 2 if not no. 1. Can't wait to see us try and smash the Dragons out of the game like we did last year.

G'Day Bobby,

I tend to agree about the Raiders pack, pretty awesome, but then so is the Saints.

Should be a great battle up front and a game I am really looking forward to. After the game at the Gong, I expect Saints to pull their socks up a bit, but as you are fully aware, we always have problems in Canberra.

Are well, a good game to both teams and may the officiating not influence the result.

GO

^Yep, Dragons pack is pretty damn good too.

Can't wait to see the clash. Remember the Miller missile on Weyman last year?

grandorient

Bench
No Bobby, and I was at the match last year too.

Quite often, you see a lot less at the ground, than on telly. Although it could be the dementia kicking in. :lol:

Can't get there this year, as my wife has to work. Going to a friends place and watching it on Fox. Gee I live a sheltered life.

Are you in New Zealand and if so, what is the TV timing for this match?

GO

BigNormProvan

Juniors
2 big forward packs, both in the top 3 of the comp. Massive hoodoo, huge game, I'm already in Canberra and I'm ready for carnage!!!

Should be 20,000+ in the house. It's all to play for, the prize is a big one, who wants it the most.......

Big Norm

2 big forward packs, both in the top 3 of the comp. Massive hoodoo, huge game, I'm already in Canberra and I'm ready for carnage!!!

Should be 20,000+ in the house. It's all to play for, the prize is a big one, who wants it the most.......

Big Norm

I dont think the Dragons are that big in the forwards. Im not saying that they arent any good but they arent a big pack.

Once again another brilliant 2nd half.

Who thought we could win in the 2nd half after the games earlier in the year.

we are the form team.

Latest posts