What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders vs Dragons

mongoose

Coach
The fact that Furner can't see we are a vastly better side with a half decent hooker is really poor coaching, unforgivible almost.

skeepe

Immortal
This is going to be a massacre that will overshadow our years of dominance against the Dragons.

We have nothing to play for and don't know the definition of pride. I genuinely think this could be our worst nightmare.

Always good to see you shown up for the pathetic fake fan that you are.

Congrats Raiders. Good stuff on playing the 80.

I would have been back last night for the fresh humble pie but it seemed the server was melting down with everyone savoring the flavour.

Good luck on making the finals.

P.s: Is The Dugan back?!!

gregstar

Referee
at last we tested your mob for 80 mins.

since the raiders came into the comp, i've only seen us beat you live once. in '85 when we toweled you.

it didn't occur to me at the time that we would deadset only beat you a handful of times over the next 30 f*cking years.

the green hex over us is truly unbelievable.

i cannot remember running over a cat, under a ladder & through a mirror simultaneously after that game. but i must have.

legend

Coach
Always good to see you shown up for the pathetic fake fan that you are.

Lol @ fake fan. The previous week we hit an all time low against Melbourne and just because I think we'll lose doesn't mean I don't support the team when they play. I was cheering them on like I do every week.

Oh, and was I the only one who had a negative opinion about our chances in this match? I'm sure you did too somewhere along the line. Why you single me out has me curious as I am a good looking bloke so jealousy/envy could be your reason to find fault with my comments.

:D

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Grats boys and Skeepe.

Great win.

Could see the bastard coming. We will never beat you again. Of this I am certain.

mongoose

Coach
at last we tested your mob for 80 mins.

since the raiders came into the comp, i've only seen us beat you live once. in '85 when we toweled you.

it didn't occur to me at the time that we would deadset only beat you a handful of times over the next 30 f*cking years.

the green hex over us is truly unbelievable.

i cannot remember running over a cat, under a ladder & through a mirror simultaneously after that game. but i must have.

We had a very dominant record over St George when they were a single entity as well. Except you beat us twice in the finals, in 93 and 96. That 96 loss really hurt.

Anyway, Raiders fans know how you feel. We did lose to the storm something like 13 in a row.

Latest posts