What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

raiders vs eels game

Jodeci

Bench
WEEKEND TRIP TO CANBERRA ROUND 17
9 June 2006
The Supporters Club are running a bus for a weekend away trip to Canberra on July 1st/2nd 2006.

COST: $180.00 per person twin share or $230.00 per person for a single room.
DATE: Departs Parramatta Leagues Club on Saturday 1st July at 9.00am SHARP and returns at approximately 6.00pm on Sunday 2nd July.
BUS TICKETS: Available on sale now at reception desk of Paramatta Leagues Club until June 20th. (due to snow season, accomodation needs to be booked well in
advance).
ITINERARY: SATURDAY: Bus departs from Parramatta Leagues Club at 9.00am Saturday, travelling to Mittagong for morning tea, then on to the village of Collector for a country style roast lunch at the Bush Ranger Hotel where we will hear some bushranger tales.
We will arrive at the Country Comfort Motel in Greenway at roughly 3.30pm where we will check in before the bus then takes us to the game at Canberra Stadium.
SUNDAY: A full breakfast will be served at the motel and the bus will depart Canberra around 10.00am and head to the Lavender Farmgate Farm at Stratford Park where we will be served a delicious home made lunch. Departing from there and heading back to Parramatta Leagues to arrive around 6.00pm.

INCLUDED IN COST: Bus fare, accomodation, morning tea, lunches both days, breakfast on Sunday.
NOT INCLUDED: Match ticket into the game. (These can be purchased through Ticketek), food or any requirements Saturday evening, and anything you may desire if there is a comfort stop on the way home.
ENQUIRIES can be made to Tanya Fox on 9633.5084 after 5.00pm. Please make sure when you purchase your bus ticket that your name, contact phone number and room requirements are recorded at the reception desk so we may contact you if needed.
Come along for a great weekend to support YOUR TEAM and enjoy good sightseeing and company.

Hellsy

Immortal
I don't think so :crazy: :crazy:
Too many evil Grandma's for my liking :crazy: :crazy:

Kornstar

Coach
I was speaking to a friend yesterday and they said they were in Canberra on the weekend and it was -4 :crazy:

I think i am going to wear 3 pairs of pants and 3 jumpers and a jacket!!!

All i ask is that we win one grade, i don't really care which one, just one grade would be nice.......it's all i ask

Jodeci

Bench
NRL REFEREE APPOINTMENTS ROUND 17

GAME: Canberra Raiders V Parramatta Eels
DATE: Saturday 1st July 2006
Venue: Canberra Stadium
Kick-Off First Grade: 7.30pm
Referee: Russell Smith
Colour: B/W
Sideline Officials: Jeff Younis, David Abood
Video Referee: Steve Nash