What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders vs manly 1998?

schnitzel

Juniors
Saw the Chooseday Night game.... i'm a bit confused. Was there a game at brookvale where the Super Macs carved them up the middle and scored a bunch of tries in 1998? Funny coz i thought that was their debut game....? And since when did Hoppa play in the centres?

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Saw the Chooseday Night game.... i'm a bit confused. Was there a game at brookvale where the Super Macs carved them up the middle and scored a bunch of tries in 1998? Funny coz i thought that was their debut game....? And since when did Hoppa play in the centres?

Nah as said that was McLinden's debut. McFadden, from memory, debuted against Adelaide in 97.

The 98 game was a cracker though. Rab's commentary during McLinden's match winning try was classic. Something about him being one of the little green leprachauns.

Latest posts