What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders vs Souths (Spoilers)

aids

Bench
expect newcastle to lift tommorrow
this race for the spoon is making the tail end of the year pretty interesting.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
B0000CCY1R.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Expresss post to Newcastle, well done Bunnies :lol:

Jaz

Juniors
The Knights will get whats coming to them tomorrow from the Mighty Eagles. Its payback for 1997...again.

Jono078

Referee
aids said:
expect newcastle to lift tommorrow
this race for the spoon is making the tail end of the year pretty interesting.

I disagree, I think this result will affect use tomorrow, I hope your right and we do lift, we have it in us to win the remaining 4 games, but so do Souths :cry:.

aussies1st

Staff member
I can't see them overtaking Souths, they are a much imporveed side. The panthers are their only hope now.

Stranger

Coach
Jaz said:
The Knights will get whats coming to them tomorrow from the Mighty Eagles. Its payback for 1997...again.

:LOL:

I love how you've had to wait 8 years for this "payback"

We quite enjoyed giving you's all those thrashings for 8 years. We'll add one tommorow.

Timbo

Staff member
I never blame the referee. I'm big enough to take it when we lose as our own fault.

But tonight, that useless moron Jason Robinson contributed directly to our second half form slump (have a look at Souths second try for example, as well as several high shots that went un-penalised).

If Mander had been reffing tonight we may very well have won the game.

Naff off back to the Under 9s Robinson.

KFC

Juniors
Gee Timbo I think you're being a bit harsh giving it to the Ref.

The reason you had problems in the second half is that you literally ran out of troops and the Bunnies played some enterprising football.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Timbo said:
I never blame the referee. I'm big enough to take it when we lose as our own fault.

But tonight, that useless moron Jason Robinson contributed directly to our second half form slump (have a look at Souths second try for example, as well as several high shots that went un-penalised).

Timbo: " :blahb: :cry: "

Timbo

Staff member
True. My point is, Robinson made what would have been a difficult task an impossible one.

Pigskin

Juniors
if there has been a worse game played by two worse sides than this one ever in the history of rugby league, i mustn't have been born yet

Oink !

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Timbo said:
Very clever and well thought out retort.

You must be a MENSA member, right?

Just saving people some time reading your rant by shortening it for you without taking away from it, thank me later.

innsaneink

Referee
Timbo said:

Im getting a very strong sense of de-ja-vu.:lol:

A Failures fan bitching about the ref.....how novel, how chic.

.....and I thought last week was sweet.:D

Latest posts