What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rant

Card Shark

Immortal
For the first time in my life I actually gave it to two of our players.
I don't feel good about it but I couldn't help myself.

How’s it going today mate?

Do you regret what you did or was it justified?

You probably feel like shit about it but maybe this is what it takes to get these blokes into gear.

betcats

Referee
Some see the writing on the wall.

We are gone, not a team, a bunch of individuals masquerading as as a team.

We have cancer, some see it.

Fair enough but you are in the top 8 two and a half years removed from a premiership, if you think you suck now deal with it don't go burning jerseys, I mean if you had kicked goals at even the league average the last 3 weeks you are close to top four.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Fair enough but you are in the top 8 two and a half years removed from a premiership, if you think you suck now deal with it don't go burning jerseys, I mean if you had kicked goals at even the league average the last 3 weeks you are close to top four.
I already burnt mine.

We have cancer, we have no chance.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
I already burnt mine.

We have cancer, we have no chance.

Things are real bad at the moment without a doubt. We sucked a massive fat cock yesterday and looked so far removed from the side that demolished Parra just over a month ago. We’ve lost our way and unless things change we’ll be falling like a stone down the ladder and will struggle for the remainder of the season.

I said yesterday I was embarrassed to support this club and now that I’ve had time to let it sink in, I still love this club and will support it until the day I die. We as supporters have been through some hard times, probably a lot harder than what we are now. This club wouldn’t exist anymore if it wasn’t for a few individuals to whom we owe a huge part of the 2016 success.

Yes we’re angry. Yes we want answers. However one thing I will never ever cop from any supporter, of any club in any sport, is burning your teams jersey. Not only does it make you look like a f**king right twat but it makes you a bigger disgrace to the club than any player ever could be. Burning the jersey is completely pointless and does absolutely nothing to help the situation but rather makes other teams supporters laugh at us even more.

I can’t cop it and it’s simply disgusting.

How’s it going today mate?

Do you regret what you did or was it justified?

You probably feel like shit about it but maybe this is what it takes to get these blokes into gear.
I'm actually ok with it. I wish I didn't feel the need to do it but I have no problem having done it.
I can't make the next few home games so hopefully the world has changed when i get back there haha.

fizman

Bench
Yesterday may have solved a few problems.

Flanno Jr will be on a long holiday which will now mean that Johnson is safe.

If we are going to play side to side football I would play Johnson at 1 and put Moylan at 6.

By running sideways Johnson has killed Nikora’s hole running impact by squashing him into the defence.

Let him weave and dance from Fullback.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee

If we are going to play side to side football I would play Johnson at 1 and put Moylan at 6.

By running sideways Johnson has killed Nikora’s hole running impact by squashing him into the defence.

Matters not, as long as cancer is catered for.

M2D2

Bench
Matters not, as long as cancer is catered for.
WHAT A SHOCK. ANOTHER CANCER REFERENCE.
Lets ignore the problems and throw another Cancer reference to make it seem like i know something when i know f**k all.

betcats

Referee

Moylan should be your 6, he should be having a field day with a good hole running back rower on his hip, he puts players through holes for fun usually.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
WHAT A SHOCK. ANOTHER CANCER REFERENCE.
Lets ignore the problems and throw another Cancer reference to make it seem like i know something when i know f**k all.
haahaaaa yell some more braindead.

Disharmony in the team, try to deny it.

You will not.

How many losses till you see it?

Well never braindead.

Yell some more.

M2D2

Bench
haahaaaa yell some more braindead.

Disharmony in the team, try to deny it.

You will not.

How many losses till you see it?

Well never braindead.

Yell some more.
Go on about Cancer some more. Blame Dugan some more.
Youll never see past the length of your nose.

M2D2

Bench
Did not deny, kudos braindead.
You didnt mention Cancer in this post. Your slipping.
Perhaps youd like to make more shit up and go on about cancer in the next one. Its SUCH a great point and not at all you trying to latch shit on someone who has nothing to do with the shit show of the last few weeks. But hey, Youve got the word Cancer. SUCH A GREAT POINT.

Yeehaw!!
Finally a return to the Hotdog Stand!!!!
In one corner Mr. A, the angriest man alive!
In the other corner M2D2, the second angriest man alive!!!
A battle for the ages!
I all of a sudden love this forum again!