What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rape allegation

Iamback

Coach
For the player to not be named there may be some uncertainty of the accusation you’d think?

I’m glad they are protecting the player at this stage just in case it’s a whole load of crap.

They did it with a Broncos player a couple of years ago.

Should be more of it, I am happy to name and shame after court but until then. I am not sure anyone has to know

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Daily Mail are reporting the allegation stems from an incident on the Gold Coast on Tuesday night. Still too soon to put any pieces together as to who it might be.

They did it with a Broncos player a couple of years ago.

Should be more of it, I am happy to name and shame after court but until then. I am not sure anyone has to know

TBH it shouldn't even be reported until there is a charge, journalists can't help themselves though, they want to be the first with the scoop.

Canard

Immortal
'The Queensland Police Service is investigating a sexual assault complaint relating to an incident on the Gold Coast on Tuesday May 14 2024. Investigations into this matter are ongoing,' Queensland police said in a statement on Thursday morning.

Last edited by a moderator:

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
A reminder of some pretty important rules:

- DO NOT name names. This should go without saying. This includes speculating on players who are injured.

- Speculating on facts of a case that is under investigation or before the courts is not permitted.

- Any material (i.e. copy and pasted words from another site) must include a link to the source. This applies normally anyway but is even more important in regards to serious criminal allegations such as the ones covered in this topic.

Evil_Mush

Juniors
Hmmm, I've currently got 3x QLD Origin players (2 in QLD based NRL teams) in a magic round 8 try multi.

Better do a backup one with no QLD Origin players in case one of them end up not playing this weekend!

Wb1234

Referee
A reminder of some pretty important rules:

- DO NOT name names. This should go without saying. This includes speculating on players who are injured.

- Speculating on facts of a case that is under investigation or before the courts is not permitted.

- Any material (i.e. copy and pasted words from another site) must include a link to the source. This applies normally anyway but is even more important in regards to serious criminal allegations such as the ones covered in this topic.

Is this ok if not delete ?

he works for the abc