What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rape allegation

kurt faulk

Coach
You need help. You do realise withdrawing an allegation doesn’t mean it didn’t happen right? I’m not saying it did or it didn’t, I just can’t honestly believe people as dumb as you exist with those comments but here we are.

And I can't believe there are people as dumb as you who believe every allegation they see from women when there have been countless examples of them being false.

Naive motherf**ker.

No1_Eels_Dude

Juniors
And I can't believe there are people as dumb as you who believe every allegation they see from women when there have been countless examples of them being false.

Naive motherf**ker.

That’s like me saying… There are countless cases of it actually happening so there for your argument has no merit to it. Also I actually never said it did or didn’t happen, I said just because it was withdrawn doesn’t mean it didn’t. Can you understand that or are you too stupid?

kurt faulk

Coach
That’s like me saying… There are countless cases of it actually happening so there for your argument has no merit to it. Also I actually never said it did or didn’t happen, I said just because it was withdrawn doesn’t mean it didn’t. Can you understand that or are you too stupid?

I'm bored with this conversation.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
* George Burgess, not Tom.

Poor Tom, the white sheep of the family, always cops guilt by association because his brothers are morons. Seems a top lad with a clean sheet.

2nd most capped Rabbitoh of all time for a reason.

Thought this was the most relevant place to point out that George, for all his other sins, was found not guilty a couple of weeks ago.

This came to mind because he was at the Warriors game last night in the corporate area and it was surreal because I couldn’t work out wtf he was doing in NZ, particularly if he was on bail.

He jumped on stage in a Warriors jersey after the game and yelled ‘Up the f**kin Wahs’ and then immediately had to apologise to all of the children in attendance.

_Johnsy

Referee

Naive motherf**ker.

Maybe stop beating your chest, and take a deep breath. Did you actually read whatNo1 Eels dude wrote.

"I’m not saying it did or it didn’t"

Some chick, somewhere really did a number on you hey, how do you cope with so much hate built up inside?

Diesel

Referee
Kurt’s comments are toxic. Might be worth blocking then they’ll be having a one way conversation with no one