What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rape allegation

pandapat

Juniors
You have nailed these guys 100%.
I have no idea why they feel the need to do this in an anonymous forum filled with supposed men. Where are they gonna find their lovin?

Must be a subconscious thing.

We’ll just join you next time you head to Thailand for your lovin’ fix

Frank_Grimes

First Grade

A lot of guys sticking up for some mole that made a false accusation.

You can give it up. She's not gonna have sex with you no matter how hard you try to defend her. Find something else to do.

What a weird little spiral you've gone down:

* You make a juvenile, presumptive comment about a reported development in a case.
* Another poster calls you out on the buffoonish nature of said comment, while correctly asserting that not one of us here could know with certainty if the allegation is true or not.
* You double down in what seems to be a blind rage, asserting (despite a clear statement to the contrary) that the other poster staunchly believes the polar opposite of your silly presumptive statement.
* Now it seems you just have bro-fingers in your ears, sticking to your original claim of certainty around the false nature of the allegation, while creating this fantasy bubble around you where people here are defending this antagonist you have propped up.

The internet is just fantastic sometimes.

kurt faulk

Coach

wow, who thought one innocent comment could send all these effeminate men into such a tizz.

i've been called everything under the sun, somewhere some woman has dumped me, i may like ladyboys or am a paedophile (not sure where the thailand comment was going) and am supposedly in a rage.

you boys sure are a bastion for women everywhere.

it's ok. the world will not crumble because i made some comment in a stupid forum like this.

now go back to your lives and keep listening to your taylor swift playlists.