What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raper

300sharks,0.jpg

Well, now that Cronulla have gotten rid of that idiot Anderson, let's hope that they can go on with it.

~FiTzYdUdE 02~

Juniors
i dont think either of them is the right coach for the job

i dont think cronulla will do any better this year than last year

I don't know anything about Stuart Raper, so I am not sure what type of Coach he will make. Hopefully, he gets the Players respect and support.

Chris Anderson is threatening to come to the Gold Coast if we get a team up here :roll:

Alan Shore

First Grade
Penelope Pittstop said:
I don't know anything about Stuart Raper, so I am not sure what type of Coach he will make. Hopefully, he gets the Players respect and support.

Chris Anderson is threatening to come to the Gold Coast if we get a team up here :roll:

Stuart Raper won the Presidents Cup with Cronulla in 1994. He also won a Challenge Cup with Wigan in 2002, and turned Castleford from relegation battlers to finals contenders.

All the players are behind Raper, which is good to see.

Marduk

Juniors
And Ricky Stuart had a resume to die for???

That's the trouble with you Rooster fans. You're all full of yourselves and blind by the looks of thing's.

=D> =D> =D>

innsaneink

Referee
Rapers new asst coach , Peter Gentle from Wests is the son of Ken Gentle, who coached Stuart Raper when he played for Western Suburbs in the late 80's

Will be interesting to see how he goes. He seems to be well liked. He has had success previously. He is a local and will know what to expect. So yeah he could be OK. cronulla have a pretty decent squad. Will be interested to see how Vagana and Franze go together in the centres.

He will need to make a decision on a 5/8 I'd go for Sullivan.

Latest posts