What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 21 v Dragons

Goonji

Juniors
I’m no rugby league expert. I loved playing the game but was average at it.
I have enjoyed reading other people’s opinions on these pages, most of the time.

As fans, and on a public sports forum, we are allowed to cast a critical eye over our favourite team and provide comment. For going to games and buying the merchandise that’s what we expect for our brand loyalty. However, the relentless and targeted attacks on a certain player or players in one of the best teams ever to run onto the paddock is beyond belief and totally unwarranted in my opinion. And it is as boring as hell.

After 4 grand finals for 3 wins, I’ll trust Ivan’s judgement.

John Hamblin

Juniors
I have enjoyed reading other people’s opinions on these pages, most of the time.

As fans, and on a public sports forum, we are allowed to cast a critical eye over our favourite team and provide comment. For going to games and buying the merchandise that’s what we expect for our brand loyalty. However, the relentless and targeted attacks on a certain player or players in one of the best teams ever to run onto the paddock is beyond belief and totally unwarranted in my opinion. And it is as boring as hell.

Well said I couldn't have put it better!!

Luke Bowden

First Grade

100% agree

WestyLife

First Grade

Ivan called turuva and tago out specifically for their defence. Turuva was dropped for at least one week there we are simply discussing the problem and possible solution. At this point chins suggestion of going to the left might be the best idea because it's far too late now to drop him for a few weeks to beat up on bums for confidence

Latest posts