What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rate Stuart Webb?

How good is Stuart Webb out of 10?

Votes: 1 1.5%

Votes: 6 9.2%

Votes: 18 27.7%

Votes: 20 30.8%

Votes: 6 9.2%

Votes: 2 3.1%

Votes: 9 13.8%

• Total voters

aussies1st

Staff member
Nonny1980 said:
he's better than what they have now so its an improvement.

I second that, he solid not in the mould of Wing but he'll do for souths not like they will be able to attract any better hookers

fat_mike

Juniors
good solid defender and quick around the rucks. i liked him when he was at the chooks. one of the under rated players we had. good pick up for souths.

Denny Crane

Juniors
Good afternoon, I'm Denny Crane.

I like Webby. He's a great tackler and pretty crafty around the ruck. As others have said, not in the same league as Wing, but still a very handy buy and better than any other hooker you have in the club, thats for sure.

Harold Bishop

Juniors
southsman said:
Who's the loser's that gave him a 1????
I wouldnt give him a 1, but he is one of the worst dummy halfs in the comp, along with Chad Randall.
I thought Trent Young was doing a fine job to be honest.

Jae

Juniors
He's quite a flashy player sometimes, one handed pick ups, pass fakes etc... I like watching him play, but players like him are exactly what Souths need IMO. For a side like Souths in the position they are in, they need to build a TEAM... not throw huge sums of money at random players in the hope that they'll sign. Leave that to the Roosters :D

Latest posts