What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers R21 @ the Gong

steerlerbab

Juniors
I have seen Mat Feagai play fullback in the KOE Cup, and he went okay under the high ball.
Different kettle of fish tomorrow when Cleary puts up those monster bombs with a lot of hang time.
Can see Feagai and Lomax doing a fair bit of swapping positions throughout the game.
Playing FB at KOE is different to playing FB at first grade. But facing Cleary, arguably the best half in comp and one of the best precision bombers is totally different challenge. I wish Mat the best. Either this will define his career or will destroy it. Go for it Mat. Give your best shot.

since77

Juniors
Playing FB at KOE is different to playing FB at first grade. But facing Cleary, arguably the best half in comp and one of the best precision bombers is totally different challenge. I wish Mat the best. Either this will define his career or will destroy it. Go for it Mat. Give your best shot.
Matt has stepped up this year IMO. Was going well until injured. Hope he has a good one.

DeathBlooms

Juniors
Dogs and Cows keep winning games they shouldn't be, so we have to win this game or we've no chance. Unfortunately can't see us getting a win against Storm or Panthers without some divine intervention.

Lennyb

Juniors
This wont end his career. Flanno put him as captain and fullback in cup.

Been a plan since day 1. Had good games on the wing in NRL.

Being promoted to FB against the two top teams is a massive show of respect.

KingFlanno7

Juniors
Big chance for Matt today and what a game to show how much you want first grade. Full house at Win against the best team for the last couple years. Penrith will go up another level as they always do at this time of year, question is has flanno squeezed the lemon dry as he said a few months ago or do the boys have another gear?