What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rate The Broncos from Origin Three

broncoman

Juniors
we did this for the first 2 games, may as well do it again, the players were:

3 Shaun Berrigan
6 Darren Lockyer
10 Petero Civoniceva
12 Brad Thorn
17 Tonie Carroll
15 Corey Parker

broncoman

Juniors
3 Shaun Berrigan 5/10 - Quiet, but most players were, i think it was probably his poorest game of the season.
6 Darren Lockyer 6/10 - I really thought he'd lift for the game, but he didnt.
10 Petero Civoniceva 5.5/10 - Started well but never came back, usually with Petero u get 2 bursts, failed in my expectations of him.
12 Brad Thorn 4/10 - his worst game since returning from union, he looked poor in both attack and defence.
17 Tonie Carroll 6/10 - Tackled hard but looked tired, in hinesight probably shouldnt have played sunday.
15 Corey Parker 6.5/10 - Our best imo, really looked like he was keen when he got out there, after 15 minutes though he seemed to lose interest like the rest of the side.

Big Pete

Referee
None of them really stood out...all would be 5/10 very dissapointing considering we are the bench mark this season.

I think you guys are being very generous and bias.

Berrigan 2/10 - did nothing all series and this game was no different. Didn't threaten at all.
Lockyer 5/10 - Looked promising at times and presented a few half chances and a few options but was well below par. He looked so exhausted.
Civoniceva 3/10 - totally dominated by the NSW props. Was his worst game in such a long time, and is there a rule that he can't offload in rep games like he does for the Broncos?
Thorn 4/10 - Was strong early but made a few errors and looked lost later in the match
Carroll 6/10 - Was quite solid in defense, in particular for a guy who hasn't played much footy lately
Parker 1/10 - The next Carlaw?

broncoman

Juniors
thats a bit rough on Parker, he showed some agression when he went on but seemed to run out of puff...
his form of late has been outstanding, i think he will have a big end to the season

Latest posts