What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rate the coach - week 2

V

Vasilevsky

I'm not thinking specifically about this game but this kind of thing was always going to happen when he recruited Mann and Lafai and made Widdop captain.

TheRev

First Grade
Cant really rate it, too many individual errors to even be in the contest.

My only criticism of Mary is Havili getting ~8 minutes on the field, I thought it was kind of obvious he was wasted on the bench against the Storm, he needs 30mins+ out there, I dont care if he starts, comes on at half time or in 2nd half.. lets see if hes still dynamic with more minutes.

duck

Juniors
Where is the week 3 'rate the coach' thread?

I thought for sure OV would keep this up until ... oh. That's right. My bad.

duck

Juniors
I'm extremely disappointed Objective View hasn't continued with these terrific threads.

Anyway, 10/10 this week. Gutsy win. Well done Mary.

Walpole

Juniors
I'm extremely disappointed Objective View hasn't continued with these terrific threads.

Anyway, 10/10 this week. Gutsy win. Well done Mary.

It is quite amusing that when we start to win certain posters go very quiet and threads like these become scarce.

Seems a strange way to "support" your team.

His Man management is excellent

His use of available troops is often baffling

8/10 for defence

5/10 for attack. We are set up at present to minimise errors in our half of the field.

Small signs of improvement with the odd off load. We live in hope.

BalmainBoy_1969

Juniors
It is quite amusing that when we start to win certain posters go very quiet and threads like these become scarce.

Seems a strange way to "support" your team.

I've always had a soft spot for the Dragons, but watching you all continually feeding the Trolls, and then getting upset by them still amuses me. Sorry guys. I know that it shouldn't.

But I do tend to think that you've got a few sneaky Storm or Broncos fans in here just winding everybody up.

No names (OV, VAS, or a few other aliases) of course. ;-)

Highland Saint

Juniors
I've always had a soft spot for the Dragons, but watching you all continually feeding the Trolls, and then getting upset by them still amuses me. Sorry guys. I know that it shouldn't.

But I do tend to think that you've got a few sneaky Storm or Broncos fans in here just winding everybody up.

No names (OV, VAS, or a few other aliases) of course. ;-)

I was almost ready to agree with you until you sullied the names of our most steadfast supporters at the end

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Interesting that Rein states in a recent article how they now have the new interchange process right in the last 2 games (here's a tip - we won the last 2 games).
I've read from eggspurts on here that Mary had it wrong. Maybe Mary does know what he's doing?
Week 4 - 7.9/10