What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ray Warren on Sunday Football

Mr Saab

Referee
The way some media outlets (both paper and electronic) report on the game its as though it is level pegging with netball or the NBL.

Eddie.

Bench
Warren Smith is great

Good Tigers man. Was at Blamain Leagues Post GF Night/Morning talking to us bagging his co host Lumbering Laurie. Then he obeyed our requestby wearing a Tiges jersey on NRL scoreboard on Monday night.

eels_fan_01

Bench
Mr Saab said:
You dont watch NRL on Fox?
Smith expresses his opinions.

I used to watch it but due to the fact, hes on it...its f*cking boring.

He doesnt have an opinion on sh*t. Whats an opinion he says "Hindmarsh is a good foward". He says what everyone says and hes atricle in big league is friggin crap aswell.

legend

Coach
So long as no one mentions Mark Braybrook, who is the worst of them all.

I cannot stand him or his crappy "commentary".

Big Pete

Referee
Warren Smith has an opinion too bad it's mainly to do with bagging the referee's instead of calling the game or adding to the atmosphere.

I remember Richie Benaud had a great quote on commentating. It isn't describing the play, rather it's adding to it. Or something along those lines.

White Tiger

Juniors
legend said:
So long as no one mentions Mark Braybrook, who is the worst of them all.

I cannot stand him or his crappy "commentary".

Mark Braybrook together with Wayne Pearce is the best team in town!!!

This is a picture of them last week :crazy: :crazy:

eels_fan_01

Bench
Although Phil Goulds a total f*ckwitt atleast he puts hes opinions right out there and i respect him for that.

Warren Smith is a joke.

Knight87

Juniors
What about Raymonditis (aka Andy Raymond)? How do you rate that guy (both in commentary, sideline duties on Monday Night and "NRL Teams")?

eels_fan_01

Bench
J T said:
What about Raymonditis (aka Andy Raymond)? How do you rate that guy (both in commentary, sideline duties on Monday Night and "NRL Teams")?

Sh*t. Hes as bad as boxing as he is at footy because he doesnt know either about either.

Latest posts