What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 1 2025: Vegas thread

TheParraboy

Staff member
Parra for 2026? as Premiers? 🤩

Great format this year I think, with a EPL match and also including a women's international Jillaroos v EnglandW

8 teams. 4 games. 1 epic ticket.

• Canberra Raiders vs New Zealand Warriors
  • Penrith Panthers vs Cronulla Sutherland-Sharks
  • Wigan Warriors vs Warrington Wolves
  • Australian Jillaroos vs England Women's

If you have your flights and accommodation already organised, general tickets to Rugby League Las Vegas are on sale for Club Members, NRL Waitlist and Previous Rugby League Las Vegas Ticket Holders on Wednesday 24 July at 9am AEST, NRL Account Holders Thursday 25 July at 9am AEST and for the General Public Friday 26 July at 9am AEST.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Big day of league to kick off the year

Rugby League Las Vegas Festival 2025

Super League – Wigan Warriors v Warrington Wolves (1:30pm PST / 8:30am AEDT)

NRL – Canberra Raiders v New Zealand Warriors (4:00pm PST / 11:00am AEDT)

Test Match - Australian Jillaroos vs England Women’s Team (6:00pm PST / 1:00pm AEDT)

NRL – Penrith Panthers vs Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks (8:30pm PST / 3:30pm AEDT)

Gronk

Staff member
I’m unsure about the value of playing in Vegas. If the purpose is to drum up enthusiasm in AU NZ about the start of the season, then it works. If the purpose is to sell the NRL content to US broadcasters, then I guess it’s worth a shot.

If the purpose is to expand the game into US, then a bit of a waste of time and money.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I’m unsure about the value of playing in Vegas. If the purpose is to drum up enthusiasm in AU NZ about the start of the season, then it works. If the purpose is to sell the NRL content to US broadcasters, then I guess it’s worth a shot.

If the purpose is to expand the game into US, then a bit of a waste of time and money.

marketing

TheParraboy

Staff member
V’l’l’v’landys suggested this was the driver during the build up to this year’s game.

Yup all you need is a small marker over there to be interested and invested and its huge coin for the NRL

Good to see them giving it 5 years.

If it does succeed , wonder if every club looks to take a game over there per season ?

King-Gutho94

Coach
Yup all you need is a small marker over there to be interested and invested and its huge coin for the NRL

Good to see them giving it 5 years.

If it does succeed , wonder if every club looks to take a game over there per season ?
The early rumour was early in the year that after 5 years in Vegas the NRL may look move it to another city in USA to keep it fresh and not have it stale in Vegas as the drop off happens.

Like playing it in LA, Miami or New York even Dallas for example big cities to attract a new areas and give those who went a fresh town to possibly explore.