What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 1 v Titans

Don't suppose any one else is catching the courtesy bus from the titanium bar? Leaves @ 11pm, $10 return its on the main drag of surfers paradise. I'd add the link but not allowed just google it follow the link on the titans website.

Serc

First Grade
Being on the western side will mean less sun too which is a bonus - though being up the front you might have to wait a bit longer for shade...

Anyway I see the big wrestling master takes up 3 seats?!?! wow!

:p

voltron

Juniors
hey
what are our odds of winning this?
who had that odds programs?
where you enter all the information and stuff?

Whats Doing

Bench
Anyone got a layout?

Knights just issued my tickets.

Gate B
Aisle 9
Row 6
Seat 33-35

Where am I sitting????

The knights bench is in aisle 7 which is right next to where I am.

You should get shade by about noon but if it rains you will get wet. Seats 33-35 will be close to aisle 8 so you will get a good view

Whats Doing

Bench
Don't suppose any one else is catching the courtesy bus from the titanium bar? Leaves @ 11pm, $10 return its on the main drag of surfers paradise. I'd add the link but not allowed just google it follow the link on the titans website.

If you want to go to the Titanium bar after the game, there is a free bus at the railway station that goes straight to Surfers and drops you right outside the Titanium bar. You can't miss it, Just follow the crowd and get on the Surfers/Southport bus.

Now assuming the game finishes at 2.45 pm you should get to the bar at 3,30pm and by 11.00pm you may need an ambulance to fix your liver.:crazy:

foetus_head

Juniors
Ill be driving across from Toowoomba and I was just wondering what sort of parking is near the stadium. Am I better off parking somewhere else and catching a train into robina?

Serc

First Grade
Jump off the 2nd Nerang exit (Nerang-Broadbeach Rd) and head down to Nerang station - catch the train from there. The overhead signs on the M1 will probably suggest this to you as well :)

stevo

Juniors
Last year you could park at Cararra Stadium and get a suttle bus from there. More parking available but i think we had to pay to park there.

Hey guys any idea where we are meeting on Sunday and what time, or is everyone just doing there own thing?

Last edited:

Whats Doing

Bench
Last year you could park at Cararra Stadium and get a suttle bus from there. More parking available but i think we had to pay to park there.

Doesn;t look like it. Having a look at the translink site the shuttle buses operate from

Shuttle bus services will depart between 10.15am to 12.40pm from the following locations:
Firth Park, Mudgeeraba park 'n' ride
Alabaster Drive park 'n' ride
Burleigh Heads Primary School
Pacific Fair Shopping Centre

After the game the shuttles buses are

Shuttle services will operate for one hour after the game, travelling to:
Burleigh Heads services – located on Western side of the station
Surfers Paradise/Southport - bay 1 (This is an additional shuttle bus service for after the game only, departing Robina station to the Broadbeach Convention Centre then all stops to Southport.)
Pacific Fair - bay 2
Alabaster Drive park 'n' ride - bays 3 and 4
Firth Park park 'n' ride - bays 5, 6 and 7

These shuttle services are free and transport is free to get to these shuttle bus destinations.

If you are staying at Surfers/Broadbeach, get a bus to Pacific Fair and show your game pass and you will travel free to Pacific fair. Change for the shuttle bus. On the way back, the same applies although if you want to go to Surfers or the Titanium bar, get the shuttle bus as above that goes directly to Surfers Paradise and it will also drop you outside of the Titanium bar.

Whats Doing

Bench
Pika,

Basically, you cannot drive to the ground or even near the ground and as such you need to get public transport to and from the ground.

All transport (bus and rail) is free to the ground by showing your game ticket.

If you are going by bus you need to get free transport to a shuttle bus pick up place and then get on the shuttle bus to the ground. Remember this is all free.

If you are staying at Surfers, you need to get a bus to Pacific Fair which is at Broadbeach and then change for the shuttle bus. However going back home there is a direct shuttle bus to Surfers which saves getting off at Pacific Fair.

If you are staying at Broadbeach, just walk to the Pacific Fair shopping centre.

Once you know the system, it really works brilliantly although as this is the first game of the season there will, like last year be some hiccups.

If the above does not help, tell me the suburb you are staying, and I will hopefully give you the best route.

Always willing to assist brothers in arms

Hey guys any idea where we are meeting on Sunday and what time, or is everyone just doing there own thing?

Hey southerners,

I've been in contact with our friends from the north and here are the plans. Hope you can all make it.

PLACE - Robina Tavern, cnr Ron Penhaligon Way and Cheltenham Drive.

TIME - around 11ish, for lunch and pre game drinks.

THEN - a couple of maxi taxis to the game about 12.30pm.

See y'all there!

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Hey southerners,

I've been in contact with our friends from the north and here are the plans. Hope you can all make it.

PLACE - Robina Tavern, cnr Ron Penhaligon Way and Cheltenham Drive.

TIME - around 11ish, for lunch and pre game drinks.

THEN - a couple of maxi taxis to the game about 12.30pm.

See y'all there!
Is that EDT? Keep in mind these QLD'ers have strange timezones, and FG kicks off at around 1pm their time ;-)

Pika

Bench
Thanks whats doing.

I am travelling down from Brisbane.

What do you think is the way to go?

Serc

First Grade
Its all about the train if you're heading down from here - catch it anywhere and get yourself on the southern/Gold Coast line and it will take you right out the front of the stadium (unlike dear old Broadmeadow!). Free travel with your game ticket.

See here if you want to check out your nearest station :)

Latest posts