What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 10 2022: Non Parra games - MaGiC RoUnD

Noise

Coach
The whole Manly squad got sent to training today (Sunday) as an extra session due to their shit performance on Friday. I expect they will be up for it against us on Friday night. Will have a 7 day turn around compared to our 5.

Turbo copped a cork hence why he appeared injured.

hindy111

Post Whore
Penrith blew the arse end out of the Storm.Never seen them dominated so easily.
Missing two of spine kind of ruined the game however.

Gronk

Staff member
Even with our pack, if we lost guth and Moses we would really struggle
Which was my point earlier. We cop a loss after being savaged by injuries and the Do you want BA as coach ? thread get plucked from page 3 and gets pumped for the next week. Weird huh ?

Gazzamatta

Coach
Even with our pack, if we lost guth and Moses we would really struggle
Probably but it would depend on who they were replaced with if all others were available.
I reckon Simonsson to 1, Waqa and Sivo 2 & 5, Drown to 7 and Perham to 6 might go ok.
Im not confident thats how we'd roll though.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Absolutely. I recall our fantastic win over the Storm at Bankwest last year was also in the wet. Maybe they arent mud runners.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Absolutely. I recall our fantastic win over the Storm at Bankwest last year was also in the wet. Maybe they arent mud runners.
Melbourne will miss Welch big time against these strong forward packs of Penrith and Parra.

Bromwich brothers have been superb over the years but welch is the leader of that pack now.

They will miss him more at end of the year.

Melbourne will miss Welch big time against these strong forward packs of Penrith and Parra.

Bromwich brothers have been superb over the years but welch is the leader of that pack now.

Yep; missing Welch big time. They looked soft without him.

If the Storm pack don’t harden up, and the draw falls favourably come finals time, we should be looking at a Parra/Penrith GF. Would be epic.

IFR33K

Coach
Which was my point earlier. We cop a loss after being savaged by injuries and the Do you want BA as coach ? thread get plucked from page 3 and gets pumped for the next week. Weird huh ?

Says he doesn’t necessarily want BA as coach, yet defends him at any given chance, and is responsible for bumping old posts more than anyone, when we’re April premiers. Very weird.

Gazzamatta

Coach

Cant disagree. Im a huge fan of Welsh. I know we got Reg as a result of losing Welsh but gee Welsh is something special. That said significant injurys remain a curse for him.
NAS off the bench is a different beast to him starting and the Bromwich Bros plus Cowfusi and Smith may be content they have huge pay days coming. Thats a lot of their pack.
I think Harry on a dry track is a different player as well. Seve was gash as was Wishart. Bellamy may well cut and run. Not many good backups down south.

Gronk

Staff member
Says he doesn’t necessarily want BA as coach, yet defends him at any given chance, and is responsible for bumping old posts more than anyone, when we’re April premiers. Very weird.
Using logic burns the illogical amirite ?

TheParraboy

Staff member

Wouldnt be suprised a big part of the way things panned out was that Storm played touch footy basically last 3 weeks, Penrith had a tough battle v Parra as preparation

Papa and Hughes were huge losses as well. Still think Penrith would have won it if they both played, not by 26 though.