What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 10: Parramatta v Cowboys LIVE GAME DAY thread 18th May 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazal

Post Whore
giphy.gif

Gazzamatta

Coach
A few weeks ago Fergo played when obviously unfit. Ribs/nose after missing previous week.
Last week massive team reshuffle and Mannahs low minutes probably meant Mannah was unfit after missing previous week, ankle.
This week reports of Will Smith carrying an injury yet he plays his first game of the season. A gamble?
Providing he is fit, the positive is Smith usually plays a good game before he turns average.
Fingers crossed.

Eelogical

Referee
So far this round it's been home, away, home, away winners. On top of that, we'll most likely be wearing the hoodoo jerseys. I'll also be listening to the game on ABC grandstand of which we've never won a game whenever I've listened. What are our chances?

Suitman

Post Whore
So far this round it's been home, away, home, away winners. On top of that, we'll most likely be wearing the hoodoo jerseys. I'll also be listening to the game on ABC grandstand of which we've never won a game whenever I've listened. What are our chances?

Go and eat your spicy chicken tenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts