What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 17 Vs Panthers

Zigwaa

Bench
Rabbitohs: 1. Nathan Merritt 2. Andrew Everingham 3. Shaune Corrigan 4. Dylan Farrell 5. Justin Hunt 6. John Sutton 7. Adam Reynolds 8. Scott Geddes 9. Issac Luke 10. Luke Burgess 11. Ben Lowe 12. Chris McQueen 13. Michael Crocker
Interchange: 14. Jason Clark 15. Dave Tyrrell 16. George Burgess 17. Nathan Peats

Corrigan is back, surely there is a better option than him. He offers nothing in attack and isn't the greatest defender.

How about Ben Lowe or McQueen in the centres. Josh Starling even?

Source: NRL.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Achillies

Juniors
Corrigan is back, surely there is a better option than him. He offers nothing in attack and isn't the greatest defender.

I am hoping that either or both of Burgess and Pettybourne are late inclusions which might push McQueen into the centres.

There doent look to be alot of strike on either of our edges, other than Luke down the middle with Merritt following i am not sure where our points are going to come from.

Last edited:
Rabbitohs: 1. Nathan Merritt 2. Andrew Everingham 3. Shaune Corrigan 4. Dylan Farrell 5. Justin Hunt 6. John Sutton 7. Adam Reynolds 8. Scott Geddes 9. Issac Luke 10. Luke Burgess 11. Ben Lowe 12. Chris McQueen 13. Michael Crocker
Interchange: 14. Jason Clark 15. Dave Tyrrell 16. George Burgess 17. Nathan Peats

I was hoping McQueen to the centres,with Tyrell coming into the pack.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Just to be a nark, DKoR - the source clearly isn't NRL.com, it's LeagueUnlimited.com. NRL don't number their players AND they spelled Crocker wrong.

Zigwaa

Bench

I mixed up Josh Starling with Blake Judd. Judd is surely worth handing a debut to over Corrigan who should never be seen in first grade again.

innerwestrabbit

Juniors
It's sound like Taylor will be culled pending injuries and will be available for the bunnies, according to Brad walters on the big breakfast this morning.

I really hope the coal train comes back ,because as it stands at the moment with both Corrigan and Lowe in the starting lineup,it looks like we want to give Penrith a good chance of winning !!!!

Zigwaa

Bench
I really hope the coal train comes back ,because as it stands at the moment with both Corrigan and Lowe in the starting lineup,it looks like we want to give Penrith a good chance of winning !!!!

Have you had a look at the Panthers line-up? They look very weak, in saying that, a mis-match team often comes up with suprising footy. Hoe not in this case.

soc123_au

Staff member
I am hoping that either or both of Burgess and Pettybourne are late inclusions which might push McQueen into the centres.

There doent look to be alot of strike on either of our edges, other than Luke down the middle with Merritt following i am not sure where our points are going to come from.

Dont panic, your points will come through our tissue paper defence.

innerwestrabbit

Juniors
The fact it's 4 man bench versus a 6 man bench suggests. they were anticipating that the Coal Train would be dropped and there is a likely hood of Sam or Eddy playing as well. Hopefully both Sam and Coal train in the backrow.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

interesting for NRL.com to make those comments in the team listing...

normally they're impartial & just report what's been listed without criticising the teams.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Panthers have nothing to lose, and we are not exactly at full strength either.

We can defend against them, but we just need to hold the pill this week and score some early points.