What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RD 19: Parramatta Eels v Souths at Pirtek stadium 7.40pm 18/7/14

Chipmunk

Coach
Well in my opinion the decision to play Vai Toutai ahead of Ken Sio was a F$%ken disgrace and in the end was a massive contribution to costing us the game.

We need to stick Toutai in the NSW Cup and look to offload him at the end of the season. I still cannot believe that the player was re-signed last season.

yy_cheng

Coach
Well in my opinion the decision to play Vai Toutai ahead of Ken Sio was a F$%ken disgrace and in the end was a massive contribution to costing us the game.

We need to stick Toutai in the NSW Cup and look to offload him at the end of the season. I still cannot believe that the player was re-signed last season.

not just the game. but possible finals playoff

strider

Post Whore
Sio isn't in reserves because he's leaving you f**ken dopes. There are a bunch of players off contract that are playing in this game.

Sio doesn't offer enough go forward.

that 1 extra metre per hit up is so much more important than scoring and stopping tries

Joshuatheeel

Staff member

Can't believe we re-sign him over sio