What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 20 2021: Non Parra games (Retro round)

Bandwagon

Staff member
So, that Penrith attack eh?

Short a fair bit of class, but never in the hunt. With Burton and Luai in the halves, they looked as impotent as us sans Moses inside the attacking 20.

Bandwagon

Staff member
I thought you were off your tits when I read this earlier .... didn't see 30+ being anywhere near close - maybe 10-14

shows those f**kin merkins almost have it in the bag this year .... some team has gonna have to pull a 🐰out of their 🎩

I don't know about Rabbits and Hats, But I reckon we could pull a hare out of our arse.

strider

Post Whore
Add Korisau,Yeo,JFH,TPJ also to come. That is 6 very high classes players to inject. Id say their 5 best plays also.

Penrith have been close on 3 or 4 occasions. And made inroads.
are all those merkins injured? .... actually Api and TPJ are suspended hey

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
So, that Penrith attack eh?

Short a fair bit of class, but never in the hunt. With Burton and Luai in the halves, they looked as impotent as us sans Moses inside the attacking 20.
Edwards couldn't drag them out of their own half by himself. They missed To'o badly. Staines made three runs in 80 minutes in a very Bevan French-esque performance.

hindy111

Post Whore
are all those merkins injured? .... actually Api and TPJ are suspended hey

The vicous fish wife had a baby so left the bubble. Yeo HIA.
I'd dint think Panthers went that bad. Didn't ice some plays and didn't contest 2 x early bombs that lead to a 16-0 scoreline.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The vicous fish wife had a baby so left the bubble. Yeo HIA.
I'd dint think Panthers went that bad. Didn't ice some plays and didn't contest 2 x early bombs that lead to a 16-0 scoreline.
Conceding that many points is always bad, even to Melbourne.

hindy111

Post Whore
Conceding that many points is always bad, even to Melbourne.

I thought Penrith caused them a few to many problems with the side they had. There was atleast two tries saved due to less then 1 cm of it touching the line. And a bombed one when created overlap and Jennings over ran ball. There is 18 points they just missed.
Penrith also made 16 errors to 7. And even though less metter by about 50 they had 80 more PCMs.
Add the fact they let 2 bombs bounce that both ended in a try.
Do you think Cleary,Yeo,JFh,Korisau,TPJ,Too make much difference?
On flip side imagine having them and then taking out
Munster,Ado Car,Welch,Kafusi,B.Smith.....

Come finals if both sides are fit I think it will be closer then I first thought. Penrith made plenty of inroads.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I thought Penrith caused them a few to many problems with the side they had. There was atleast two tries saved due to less then 1 cm of it touching the line. And a bombed one when created overlap and Jennings over ran ball. There is 18 points they just missed.
Penrith also made 16 errors to 7. And even though less metter by about 50 they had 80 more PCMs.
Add the fact they let 2 bombs bounce that both ended in a try.
Do you think Cleary,Yeo,JFh,Korisau,TPJ,Too make much difference?
On flip side imagine having them and then taking out
Munster,Ado Car,Welch,Kafusi,B.Smith.....

Come finals if both sides are fit I think it will be closer then I first thought. Penrith made plenty of inroads.
Yeah obviously having key players out hurts your attack. And having a lot of top 17 players out hurts your defence.

hindy111

Post Whore
Yeah obviously having key players out hurts your attack. And having a lot of top 17 players out hurts your defence.

I also forgot Tyrone May. That isn't guys who will come into their top 17. Storm had a few out I think. G.Jennings who is average but also big Nelson.

They will have H.Grant or B.Smith. Papenhauzen and Solomona on the bench. How do you compete with that bench? Lol

Latest posts